Friday, June 12, 2009

June 11, 2009

Athena: I woke up this morning to the sitter opening my crate. Then I bolted out to the backyard and had a wrestling match with Atlas. Then I polished off a whole bowl of dog food. Now that's a start to a good day.

Sams: A nice run around Forsyth this morning got me all pumped for the day. Then I had a victory bowl to replace a few of those lost calories.

Lily: Sam is looking so good lately with all this exercise! The sitter said even I look like I am turning into a super dog.

Coal: We took a stroll with the sitter today. It was quite hot, but we were so into exploring it wasn't so bad. We started to mark our new territory.

Maggie: I love walking around new places. All the smells and things to see and taste! One thing is for sure, I love when the sitter rolls my ball around.

Mia: The sitter got me out from under the bed by using the "lick bil-jac off fingers" technique. I don't know why. This is the coolest place in the house. It's too hot out there.

Sebastian: I got to go on another walk with the sitter tonight. It was just great. I found all sorts of strange little critters during the walk. Ones that had so many legs! And ones that moved so fast I could barely see them.

Atlas: I love playing the dinner game. Eat a little, switch. Eat some more, switch! Though my stomach is no where near the same size as Athena's. She just gobbles up entire bowls.

Dulcinea: I spotted the sitter as she was parking from my momma's bedroom window. So I knew just when she was going to walk through the door, I couldn't wait!!! I had eaten all my food so I was ready for a new fresh bowl of food! I ate a few bites and then followed her in to the bathroom to watch has she cleaned my litter box out and I jumped right in to go potty!

Toby: You know where I was when the sitter came over. I'm always in the same spot! I try really hard not to demand food but it's just so tempting. The sitter thinks it's funny and cute anyways so it's not like I'm being rude! hey, I love food and I'm cute, why not use both of those aspects and get something out of it!

Penny: I was prowling around the house when I heard the sound of a can being popped open. I knew right then what it meant and hurdled over many obstacles and finally reached my destination in the garage. Ok, it probably didn't happen like that. I was right next to the garage but nobody saw me so I thought I'd spruce up my story a little bit

Patty: After I eat, I always jump up onto the loveseat to clean myself off. Once I popped up there today, the sitter gave me some good kitty scratches and i started to turn in circles cause it was so nice! I tried to tell Baby that this sitter gives good scratches but still didn't want to come say hello :(

Mercedes: The sitter came over and i was so excited. I was wagging my tail really hard! I jumped on the back of the chair and waited for him to get my leash on me. I froze and held in all of my energy to make it easy for him to clip it on but the second I hard that click, I shot for the door! I LOVE going on walks!

Cooper: When the sitter came over today, mom and dad were just leaving so we got to say goodbye to them right when we were going on our jog. Before we did that, I gave the sitter my usual hand in mouth hello. I was excited to see him so I gave him hugs too. But I finally settled down and off we went.

Raven: It was so hot today. These summer months are killer aren't they? We were pretty winded after only 10 minutes but we pressed on. We knew that once we were done, waiting for us back home were 3 things: A cold floor to lay on, a big old bowl of water, and some cool apples and yogurt! Gotta keep moving!

BooBoo: Hello again, Mr. Sitter! No hiding for me today. I was waiting for you to come back so you could pet me and give me some food! As soon as he walked into the door, I went right up to him and said hello. He gave me some scratches and then went into the kitchen to get us some food. When he was cleaning up our litter box area, he left his sunglasses in the laundry room and had to come back for them, haha. Luckily, he was only as far as the driveway when he realized! Silly sitter!

Maggie: I love my sitter! I squeal so loud when she walks in the door! I bring my toy to her so we can play fetch over and over again!

Snowball: Maggie wants all the attention for herself! I managed to get my belly rubbed. The sitter wouldn't let her push me out the way anymore.

CoCo: I was pawing at the door to come inside the house but the sitter said I am suppose to stay in the sunroom. I managed to knock over the bottle of dawn soap...luckily it didn't all come out.

Yogi: The music was really loud at night at Tubby's. I could only watch from far away...I always dream that im eating all the food I smell everyday!

Snowflake: Bark! Bark! I love my treats! I think everyone knows how much I love my treats! Thats the best part of having a sitter! She does whatever I tell her to do!

Bucky: I sure have a big appetite for such a little dog! I wish I could eat as much as Roscoe but I know I can't! I do love treats though!

Roscoe: I gave the sitter lots of kisses...usually when she least expected it, like when she picked up my bowl right after I ate all my food.

No comments: