Monday, June 15, 2009

June 13, 2009

Lulu & Coco: Today we got to go on a nice walk. It was perfect, we got back inside just as it was getting really hot outside. Good thing it’s nice and cool for us inside!

Toby: Today I was excited for the sitters to come so I waited for them at the door. I made sure I got a good visit in before it was lunch time.

Patty: Today was getting pretty boring until the sitters cam and gave us lunch. It sure hit the spot!

Penny: Too bad baby was too shy to come out and play today. She missed out on some good fun visiting with the sitters.

Lucy: It sure looked hot today outside. Good thing I get to live in this nice cool house!

Sweat Pea & Chatchke: It sure was nice to have a visitor today! We can only spend so much time napping and cleaning ourselves before we start to miss our people.

Raven & Cooper: Today we went for a fun walk. All was well until that mailman drove by. I’m sure we’ll get him next time!

Ike: Today I thought it would be much more fun to play with the sitters than to eat the food they gave me. Why would I eat now when there are people to play with?

Chester: Lunch time! I sure was ready for lunch after a quick visit with the sitters.

Lucy: Today I was having such a relaxing time sitting in my massage chair that I didn’t feel the need to visit with the sitters. They looked kinda sad but I sure was comfy!

Seymour: Ah, the great outdoors. What would be better than enjoying the shade of the sitters car?

Rosie: I enjoyed observing the sitters today when they visited. Too bad Lucky and Zoe were too shy to come out and play.

Alex: Today was fun; I got to go for a walk! Too bad Alex and Sheba were too shy to come along. Oh well maybe next time.

Sugar & Sheba: We’re not sure about these sitters. They seem to want to walk us but we’d better play it safe and see what happens to Alex if she goes on the walk.

Coco: I was the only one inside to say hello to the sitter when he got here. He gave me some good head scratches and then opened the door to the back porch. I came outside and those other two came rushing in! When it was time to go back inside, i didn't want to. i wanted to stay out there with them!

Glory: Georgia and i went inside to relax for a bit but we kept wanting to come outside and play with the sitter. Eventually he brought us out there to play but we ended up only chasing each other around. we weren't necessarily leaving the sitter out, though because he was definitely entertained by watching us.

Georgia: yeah, we were wrestling with each other pretty good. I kept tackling Glory and then getting counter attacked! When everything was all finished with and it was time for the sitter to go, he gave us each a treat and said goodbye.

Josie: Hey! it's the sitter! we don't get to see him much anymore so we made sure to try and give him a super hello. he kept making us stay down and not jump up but he said he was definitely excited to see us too! he took us for a walk and forgot how much fun we can be!

Summer: we made the sitter work during our walk but that was mostly his fault! He grabbed the wrong leashes and walked us without our prong collars so we couldn't help but take him for a ride. When we got back inside, he gave us our dinner and then a treat before leaving.

Dulcinea: The sitter came earlier this morning then she had been, she said she had a lot to do so she had to start early, because she didn't want to come later. She knew I would eat all my food, and be hungry! Which I was!!!! I love this food, she tried not giving me the wet food and just dry with chicken broth. I didn't go for it. I ate it, only because I knew she wasn't going to give me anything else.

Sparky: When the sitter came over I was hiding at first, but then she came into the bedroom and kneeled down, I quickly warmed up to her and let her pet me. We went for an amazing walk to the grassy area down the street! We saw Millie outside and she was rolling on the steps for attention.

Charlie: I was so excited when the sitter got here; I bolted inside as soon as she opened the door! We went for a long walk and I was very tired after wards, but I had enough energy to follow her around the house. We saw Figaro outside eating and he got some attention too. I love my peanut butter treat so much!

Yogi: I was right by the front door when the sitter came in, I could barely contain my excitement!! We went for a walk in the park and there were some kids that looked like a lot of fun to play with!

No comments: