Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 3, 2009

Snowflake the kitty: Still keeping up the fight with these humans! I still accept their food and water...I dump out the litter out my box just to have fun with them.

Annabelle: Boy we were all very playful this morning. We were so glad to see our sitter and eat breakfast and get some water! We were all very perky this morning even though it was early!

Max: wow we were messy this evening!! But we were happy and it looked like we have had the time of our lives all day. We shredded all sorts of paper!

Yogi: It's a beautiful quiet and sunny day. My favorite kind of day for a walk with the sitter. Ahhh... feel that cool breeze.

Joey: I found something strange and new today. It was some kind of scent. I followed it almost the whole walk. Maybe it's my scent!

Winston: Today was great! It wasn't super hot and the sitter took us on a walk. I kept finding what I thought was food but the sitter knew it wasn't and threw it away.

Lucy: I am a big beautiful dog. Every time I walk past another dog or a group all I hear is comments. Even the sitter told me I was big and beautiful.

Mari: Vischnu and I greeted the sitter, but then we both vanished off to go do our own things. He left a nice dinner out for us.

Gabriel: The sitter rubbed my belly while I was rolling around of the floor acting all silly. I grabbed his hand and moved it to my head. That's my favorite spot.

Indigo: Hey! Put a couple more pistachios in that bowl. They are so delicious. Watch me ring my bell now!

Elinor: I was under the bed again! The sitter told me that he had filled my dish and that my meals would be ready. I came out and got some scritches and scratches.

Lily: Sams and I look so cute in our bandannas. Everyone at the park was admiring us for being sick, Sams is in really good spirits. He was all ready to go and got a good work out.

Sams: I don't like being sick. My poop is coming out soft-serve style! I can't wait to get better. At least I get juicy food until then.

Blue: I was super eager to get outside and walk when the sitter got here, so Scout the sitter and I went out. Now I need a good back scratch.

Taylor: The sitter took me out in the backyard to get some fresh air and stretch my legs. Then we went back in for some yummy dinner.

Scout: Oooo a big glob of peanut butter. So tasty it disguises the medications so well. Thank you sitter.

MJ: I was so excited to see the sitter, I had an accident right in front of him! Oooops! He cleaned it up good though and then we went outside so I could run around!

Pathfinder: MJ thinks she can steal my toys. She can't though. She's not strong enough. I just grab hold and then sprawl out on the floor and she pulls me around.

Mattie: Apparently I was on a rampage today. Everyone we encountered looked at me like I was gonna eat them! I went to sniff a lady's shoe and before the sitter could stop me the lady jumped and yelped! Weirdos out there. I'm just a cute little pup!

Sophie: Well it took the sitter foreeeeever to get in, but as soon as he did it was play time! We went to the park so I could be cute. Runnin' around, slipping on dry leaves, crawling in the tall grass, you know. We came back and I had some lunch!

Cooper: What a nice day out there today! We went for a nice jog and came back for some tasty treats!

Raven: It might have been a nice jog but there were no trucks to yell at or anything. Bummer!

Max: I got to go on a walk too! I like to walk on the curb, it's like a little game I play! I'm good at it!

Buddy: The sitter came and we were barking our heads off until he came inside. The sitter and I like play. I'm a scaredy cat though and run away until he says "buddy what you doin?!"

Peekaboo: We got to go outside right away. It was nice to get out and stretch our legs. I came back in for cuddles but I let Buddy have all the play time.

The kitties: The sitter made sure we all had plenty of water and food. He tried to give us cuddles but we were all running every which way. It was craaaazy!

The gerbil: I was sleeeeeeeeepin'!


Jeff Gabrielson
Josie - We haven't seen the sitter in forever so we were excited to say the least! We got to go on our walks and we saw a kitty! We didn't go to crazy though and the sitter was surprised. We said "what are you surprised about? we're good pups!" He said "yup".
Summer - When we got back inside I ran right to my bed to wait for dinner. It came and I devoured it! Josie got some yummy dinner too!

No comments: