Monday, June 8, 2009

June 5, 2009

Madison: We got to walk for awhile in between drizzling. Why is it only raining in the mornings and evenings?? I don't want to melt!

Bella: My kitties and I were ready for breakfast when the sitter got here. I ate mine and the sitter and I played with the tennis balls. They kept hiding in the grass but I always found one. That crazy storm made me nervous and I had an accident. The sitter cleaned it up and took me on a nice calming walk to ease my nerves. Then we played a little frisbee!

Griffin: Why won't the sitter let me out? I just want to come play with Bella and him. I tried asking but he couldn't hear me from outside.

Noah: Griffin and I are working on a way to get the sitter to let us out. We tried escaping, no luck, being cute, still no luck, and begging! What else could we do?

Daisy: I was in a sleepy mood today. The sitter took me out for a walk but as soon as I got back I ran up to my room and went back to sleep.

Harmon: The sitter let me out into the nice warm backyard. What adventure will I have today? Maybe I'll spy on the neighbors.

Winston: All of us had happy feet when the sitter arrived today. I just see how beautiful the day is and when I hear the door open I can barley contain myself!

Joey: I welcomed the sitter with the usual barks and dance and then we went walking. What a fine day! I made sure to pee a little on every patch of grass.

Lucy: Winston and I thought it would be fun to play a prank on a cat we found. But the prank was on us! Before we could scare it, it disappeared!

Yogi: Looks like I tore up another roll of toilet paper. I can't help myself, it's so much fun. The sitter cleaned it up before our walk and said he wouldnt tell me mommy.

Cooper: We encountered all sorts of critters on our walk today. Snakes, frogs, toads, lizards and of course the usual squirrels and birds. I don't think those scaly critters are tasty at all.

Raven: On our walk today it got dark and stormy. I bet it is going to rain really hard later. Glad we already ran for now.

Chevy: Mmmmmm! Lunch! Stella sort of picks at her food, but I am a big black hole just swallowing up all my food. Delicious!

Stella: We walked in the last bit of sun today. Then a huge storm cloud blotted out the sun and thunder chased us back to the house!


Coco: The sitter paid us a visit today and we were ultra excited to see him. We gave him the usual spinning around in circles gig and tried to make a game out getting our leashes put on...which is always fun! When we made it outside, I was feeling adventurous. I wanted to go in my own direction the whole walk and the sitter had to balance trying to let me do that and keep close to Lula, too. Those leashes may be long but they're not magical!

Lula: Coco was wanting to go off on his own. That's ok. Sometimes it's fun to lead the pack. When we got back inside the sitter topped off our food and water, he did the same with the kitties and then he cleaned out our boxes and any mess we may have accidentally made.

Peekaboo: The sitter arrived and Buddy and I went right up to the door to greet him! We were pretty excited to see him but we were also pretty excited to go outside. He took us out back and we trotted around for a while sniffing this and sniffing that. Morning time is always so nice outdoors! I mostly run away from the sitter but every once in a while I'll run in to get a cuddle. The sitter was cleaning litter boxes today when he heard a commotion in the bathroom. I was in the shower! He told me to get out and he closed the shower door!

Buddy: After we got back inside, the sitter started to get our food ready for us. He went into the garage with our bowls and came back with breakfast! he got breakfast for the kitties and they almost seemed more excited for it than we were! The sitter also filled up our giant water jug. That should keep us good for a while! The sitter says I need a hair cut but I said "no I love being shaggy" then he wriggled my face around and agreed that I don't need a hair cut!

The Kitties: We were just running around, asking for cuddles then running away! Hehe! We dont know what we want!


Toby: The sitter came over this morning and I was waiting for him at the door like I always am. He came in and gave us all a scratching to say hello. He knew what we were really after, though! He went into the garage and got our food ready. I was trying really hard to be patient today but it's difficult for me! Hey, at 19 years, I've got the right, no?

Patty: The sitter was getting us our food and me and penny rushed into the garage too. We were pretty excited for breakfast but obviously not quite as excited as Toby was! We were able to wait long enough to not get food on our fur while the sitter was putting it into the bowls!

Penny: MMMmmmm food! I want to taste all of them and find which bowl is going to be my favorite one, this morning. While e ate, the sitter cleaned out all of our litter boxes and made sure they were nice and fresh. Baby decided not to say hello today...better hurry! we're going to eat all this food!

Mercedes: Hello Mr. Sitter! I was really excited to see him. I ran up the couch and sat on top and wagged m little tail so fast while he put my leash on! We had a great walk today. it wasn't interrupted by rain or anything! I mean, it wasn't nice and sunny but with the way the weather's been, I'm just glad we could walk in peace without getting wet!

Snowflake: The sitter arrived and it was the first time we'd ever met. I gave him a proper hello and he gave me some head scratches in return. We got all set to go on our walk and I started off wanting to go right. Then after a bit, i changed my mind and turned around the other way! Once we were out there for a while, the rain started to come back so we hurried back inside!

Maggie: Hello Mr. Sitter! I've been waiting for your arrival yesterday! Ever since we met yesterday I've been really excited for you to come back. You look like you like to play! We went for a nice walk first but halfway through the rain started to come so we had to run all the way back home...which was fun in itself. Now it's time to play with some of my toys!

Ebon: When the sitter came over, i was sleeping away. I woke up and saw that he put down some food for me so i got up and hurried over there. But I changed my mind about being hungry once, i made it to the bowl :p We went outside and I changed my mind about wanting to go out there halfway through the trip. Sometimes it's just hard to make up your mind!

Harmony:I gave a big loud bark when the sitter came in, you know, to be scary. But the sitter was so nice that I just had to wag my tail and run around all happy! He gave us a delicious breakfast!

Zeppy: I try to jump up and get cuddles but Harmony wants them too and I get trampled a little bit. The sitter made sure I got some though!

The kitties: The sitter was about to clean the litter when he heard something and went downstairs. When he came back up, one of us was using the bathroom. Oooops!

Charlie: It was a little wet out there tonight but that didn't stop me from running around! The sitter didn't want to get wet so he kept tricking me, pretending that he had a toy to throw. I'd get it every time! He dried me off good before we came inside!

No comments: