Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 12, 2009

Maggie: WOW! It is so hot out there! Its not easy with all this fur on! I played a lot of fetch as always. You would think I would be hyper on my walks but I am really easy going. Snowball and I had a great time walking with the sitter. After we chased each other around in the backyard!

Snowball: I really love to be inside! The heat is so bad! I didn't want the sitter to leave, I love it when she rubs my belly! Today was extra hot! We went for a nice walk around the block and I tried to take us to the pool. I was just hanging out in the sun room when the sitter arrived, I got pretty excited to see him but not nearly as excited as you-know-who! We got to go on a walk before dinner and then it was food time. Again, i wasn't as excited about it as Maggie but I'll save some for later!

CoCo: I got petted a little bit...I mostly like to watch Maggie act crazy with the sitter and snowball...dogs are weird!

Yogi: The sitter got here early! We went to the park and some silly human decided to put laundry detergent in the fountain!! The soap was really really high off the water! I wonder how they got rid of all the soap before I came back the next time? Hello there, Mr. Sitter! He came in and gave me lots of attention which is good cause i was pretty much demanding it from him! He got me hooked up to my leash and off we went. It was really busy across the street at Tubby's but I guess it always is on Fridays. it was kind of weird having all those people out on the deck watch me poop but I got over i!

Snowflake: I did my best in the heat! I hope it doesn't get anyyy hotttter! But I am sure it will!

Coco: I was in bed when the sitter came over, and I didn't want to get up. But then I went outside and pottied. When I got back inside I went back to bed and got nice and comfy.

Georgia: I was so excited when the sitter got here! At first I didn't want to go to bed, I wanted to play with my new friend!

Glory: At first when the sitter came, I was kind of nervous, but after she spent some time with me. I felt more comfortable and followed her inside to my room.

Athena: What a storm last night! Atlas and I were shaking in our crates. But now it's a beautiful morning and everyone is out in the backyard playing. Mmm! Breakfast time!

Colby: What a fun run today! We walked for a good long time and it feels so great to expend all that energy. The sitter said I did a great job!

Sebastian: A nice morning walk to start off the day. Doo my business and say hello to all the other dags out walking. Then a nice breakfast to get me good and strong.

Lily: Sam and I both thoroughly enjoyed our walks today. Sam was dripping sweat from his tongue when we got back. We both flopped on the floor and napped.

Sam: I hurtled around Forsyth shedding these pounds. It feels so great to get a good exercise in and then have a nice breakfast when I get back.

Maggie: Ohno! Coal and I were having such a great time on our walk and then my collar broke! Thankfully the sitter was able to grab me and we came back. We were already exhausted anyway.

Coal: Fill that bowl up nice and full. Maggie and I need a nice big drink of some fresh cold water! It's hot outside!

Toby: You know where to find me, Mr. Sitter. I'll always be right here at the front door waiting for the sitter to arrive! I like to be the first one to get everything. First to say hello, first to get pet, first to meow at the sitter, and most importantly, first to taste all the FOOD!

Patty: I was watching the sitter through my favorite window when he was walking up the driveway, I'm usually practicing my spy techniques when he gets here so I have to quickly act casual so as not to attract any attention to my secret studies.

Penny: I'm feeling pretty lazy this morning so I'm not really going to follow the sitter around too much. I'll just hand back until I hear the cans open then, I'll have a bite and go back to napping! Man, being a cat is such hard work!

Lucy: I was hanging out in my basket when the sitter arrived. He came by and gave me some good scratchings which made me even more comfortable! He checked all of our food because mom already fed us before she left but he did give us fresh water and made sure that was fll. i saw him take some food up to those kitties in the bathroom, I hope they're not super terrified of everything :( Must be really stressful.

Sweet pea: Ah! who is this strange person? i see he's giving food, water, and scratches but I'm going to keep my distance for now, thank you.

Chatchke: Must not let this sitter person discover my lair underneath the bed in the master bedroom. Must guard top secret plans!

Cooper: Hello Mr. Sitter! Look how happy we are to see you! You know what we're ready for. We had a really great jog today. It's still really hot outside but you know how Raven and I roll, we won't wuss out on account of a little heat. I did something weird on the walk today, though. Right when we were in the middle of jogging, I hit the brakes and pooped right there on the street! That's twice now! I can usually hold it until we find some prime real estate but I didn't feel like it today...what of it?

Raven: When we got back inside, Coop and I wandered around looking for the coolest place in the house so we could lay there. The sitter was fixing up our snack so we knew we were just going to be getting up in a minute anyways, so we didn't spend that much time looking for that perfect spot.

Ike: The sitter arrived today and i was the first one to say hello, though none of use were hiding or anything. I had to investigate and see what was happening. After a minute or two, i turned up the cuteness and started to rub all up on the sitter and play with him up on the counter top!

Chester: I was the one following the sitter around the whole time! I was really waiting on that canned food to make an appearance. once it did, my focus could not be averted from the deliciousness in front of me! Just try to break this stone-like gaze.

Lucy: I didn't move much from the chair I was sitting in but i made sure to tell the sitter that i appreciated his taking care of us. I'm going to get up and get me some of that food in just a minute. I'm just waiting for him to finish scooping out the box so i can pig out without anyone watching.

Samson: Oh boy, we haven't seen this sitter in a loooooong time. But we remember him! He got us all set and off we went on our walk. This sitter showed no mercy, though. We were out there for a pretty long time. I wasn't trying to wimp out and turn back or anything but i was feeling that burn the whole time!

Delilah: I had to go out on a really long walk with Sams cause the sitter took us both at the same time. Not that I really minded. I love going on walks in the park! We like to get our leashes twisted and watch the sitter try to maneuver out of it. We're not mean though, so we don't do that too much! ;)

Bucky: It's been a long time since we've seen this sitter. He said he was glad to see us again. It took him a while to find our food even though it was right in front of him! Silly sitter. he got it eventually, though and it's a good thing, too cause we were staaaaarving! Ok, not really, but we were ready to eat!

Roscoe: Yeah, it was definitely food time! We bot inhaled our food and then looked up at the sitter like "can we have some more? :D" he didn't give us any...we figured it wouldn't work but it's worth a shot. he did give us some good belly rubs and head scratches, though which definitely made up for it.

Dulcinea: I'm always waiting for the sitter, I watch her through the window and then race to the front door to meow at her so she knows that first things first, I want some more food! yummy! Then it's always play time and cuddles.

No comments: