Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 1, 2009

Yogi: I took my time walking through the park today! I sniffed every plant to find the perfect one to pee on! Then I chased some birds off the pier and sat there for a while, until I decided it was time to run back home for bellyrubs!

Chevy: We went for a nice run today through the park, and we covered almost the whole thing! When we got back in he fed us dinner and rubbed my belly and I was so happy that I didn't stop panting until he left!

Stella: That was a nice walk! Now it's dinner time! I can't finish it all right now though! I'm gonna save some for later!

Biscuit: I was pretty rowdy today! I just had too much energy! As soon as the sitter let us out I ran circles around the yard!

Wolf: As soon as the sitter came in I couldn't stop talking! I haven't seen him in so long that I had a lot to say!

Pork Chop: I followed the sitter around while he was here and he gave me lots of attention, and he followed that up with a few treats! Delicious!

Taylor: Ew! That pill is so big and so gross. Thank dog there is some peanut butter to make it tasty. Scout got his too!

Lucy: We went on a walk this afternoon. It was the best. I stopped on every patch of grass I saw for a quick moment of relief. Winston was running all over the place exploring.

Winston: Let's go! I took the sitter for quite a walk today. I think he may have gotten a workout out of it.

Joey: I love going for walks with the sitter. We saw the postman again and he said hi. I barked a few things back but I guess he didn't understand.

Cooper: I ran like a super Cooper today! Raven and the sitter need to pick up the pace if they want to keep up with this power dog. Mmm! Yogurt and apples, my favorite food to wear on my chin.

Raven: I need a nap. Cooper ran us harder today than the sitter, and I am completely exhausted. The sitter looks like he wants to lay down too.

Max: I went on a little stroll today with the sitter. We found a HUGE lizard. But he ran away so fast I didn't get to sniff.

Blue: Yummy! Dinner with a small bit of peanut butter off the sitter's finger. So delicious! Now scratch my back and I will sing!

Scout: I ate my pills and peanut butter right up today. Then I got to play with Blue and the sitter. More peanut butter please.

No comments: