Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9, 2009

Yogi: I was so excited to see the sitter! Even more excited to jump on the flowers and smell them. I walked to the park and did a lot more sniffing there!

Snowflake: I was sound asleep when the sitter came in the door. She had to touch my pillow to wake me up. When I came back in from my walk I was jumping around and barking for my treats..I can't decide if I like pupperoni or the other chewy treats I get.

Daisy: Bruno is gone now! I am sure he will be back to visit. I was hiding under the bed...something spooked me...but I was all fine when I realized it was just the sitter

Athena: Good morning. The sitter came to feed us breakfast. I munched and munched until mine was all gone. Then I helped Atlas finish his. Two bowls are way better than one.

Atlas: Athena found her rope toy today and went to show the sitter but I snatched it away and ran around the yard with it. Finally Athena and the sitter caught up and we played a three way tug o' war.

Roscoe: Yay! Dinner and playtime. I don't know if I can contain myself. I'm going to run all over the place like a crazy dog! Try and catch me.

Bucky: Hey! Down here! I need some of those belly rubs you are giving Roscoe too! and can you get that area on my back too?

Haley: The sitter must have come by because I found food ready and waiting for me when I returned from my outdoor adventure. Delicious.

Mia: I'm watching you sitter. I am sneaking around through the halls and rooms behind you. Just when you look I'll flit away, back to my hiding place under the bed.

Dulcinea: I greeted the sitter at the door, I couldn't wait to get some cuddles. She scooped me up right away along with a toy I had beside me and I just purred right away. She got me to eat a little bit of my food by putting some chicken broth in with my food. How much better can it get? She cleaned out my litter box and I used it right away!

Toby: Would you believe that today I kind of tried to escape? Not like make a break for it or anything but I made a genuine attempt to get out the front door! The sitter was only surprised because I've never done that in as long as he's taken care of me. The way I see it, you always have to hide things about yourself an reveal them slowly. This way, you keep everyone on their toes!

Patty: I was taking a kitty nap when the sitter got here. It was so nice that i didn't feel like getting up right away either. Just like usual, i couldn't resist the sound of those cans, though! I can running as soon as I heard them!

Penny: I was kind of late to the meeting today. I got caught in traffic, the dog was feeling sick, my alarm didn't go off, I missed the memo, my car wouldn't start...are any of these working? Ok, so i was a straggler when the food was being put down but I made it!

Mercedes: The sitter arrived and, just like usual, I was real excited to see him. we went on our usual walk around the block but today there were lots of machines doing construction work out there and they were making a ton of noises and kept scaring me :( I eventually made my way past them all but it was pretty tough, they're all HUGE and intimidating!

Cooper: When the sitter arrived today, i was more excited than usual! i couldn't stop hopping up and down and trying to fit the sitter's hand in my mouth. Eventually I calmed down a bit and we got to get going on our walk. It was quite the scorcher today, too. I did something that I've never done with the sitter too. we were jogging along and I just stopped and pooped right on the street! Haha, I decided that I couldn't hold it anymore, what do you want?

Raven: Oh man, was it hot today! All 3 of us were panting and sweating. I don't know how much more of it we could've taken. it's a good thing we got back hime when we did. Coop and I plopped down on the hardwood to cool off as soon as we got inside. Dad was in there getting our cool snacks finished up so we got to eat those, too.

Sadie: Good afternoon! New guy walked me today! He couldn't ever find my leash though :( we had a great time this afternoon and I really needed to potty!!!

No comments: