Monday, June 8, 2009

June 7, 2009

Annabelle: It was raining like crazy this morning so I refused to go for a walk, until the sitter convinced me to get out and do my business. This afternoon, it was raining again, but I just had to get out there. When we came back, Lunch time! It has dried up a little bit outside but there are still monstrous puddles. I got to choose the way we went on the walk and that made me very happy

Ebon: It was raining! Yuck! I didn't want to go out and the sitter had to pull the leash out so I could do my business. We came in for breakfast and some cuddles!

Moe: It was raining outside so we weren't out for long. Just enough time to stretch our little legs out and do what we needed to doo. Then we came back in and played with the sitter.

Larry: I went outside for a little bit and when I came back in our giant pee pad in the garage had been changed. How crazy!

Curly: I'm not going out there. It's raining and there are puddles. Oh, just for a little bit to get some rubs and scratches.

Atlas: Woo! The sitter is here! Athena and I ate while the sitter found and fed Mia. Then we all followed the sitter around and helped him take care of the rest of our family.

Bella: Today when the sitter came over I made two poops! Then I went crazy with happiness and ran around the sitter fetching all my toys. He scratched me butt extra!

Griffin: I'm going to get you Noah! I saw you sneak a bite out of my bowl! Try and hide in the litter boxes! I'll still find you!

Milo: Callie and I were outside on the driveway when the sitter drove up. So we decided to come in and grab some lunch. We got to cuddle and catch up with the dogs. It was a wonderful afternoon.

Charlie: The sitter and I chased each other around until I was all sleepy again. I got a treat for being a big lovable golden boy and then I took a nap. boy oh boy! I was the most excited as my sitter has ever seen me. Then I must have ran around too much because we were tired and I layed down!

Atlas: The sitter came during the evening to let Athena and I out for a bit and to serve dinner. Athena and I played with Milo and the sitter then we came in to get some grub. I'll have what's in Athena's bowl.

Madison: breakfast time! I sure do eat better these days than I used to. We walked before the morning rain! I am not Eeyore - why do i have a black rain cloud following me this weekend?? I got woke up from my rainy day nap to go walk but it was a blast!

Sadie: Water! Yum yum - I have been hearing it rain but didn't have any in my kennel. We went for a very long walk and thru the whole complex without any rain on us! We were glad to stay dry!!

No comments: