Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 8, 2009

Charlie: I was so good today with my jumping! The sitter said sit and I would sit!... Until I exploded with excitement and had to run around! We went outside and played a ton of fetch but it was hot so we came in for water!

Penny: I was the one who really wanted cuddles, the others just wanted food. The just kept meowing about it!

The other kitties: The meowing worked! We got lots of food and then we saw the sitter clean our litter box! Whoo!

Cooper: It was hot and sticky out there, yuck! But we still went for our run anyway! We came back in for lots of fresh water and a nap!

Raven: It was too hot to run fast, especially with these coats! I took it slow but Cooper tried to be a jet as usual!

Wilson: Whooo! I was so excited to see the sitter! We went for a nice long walk so I could do my business and then we came inside to play. It was hot out there! The sitter gave me a treat for going in my kennel!

Josie: I'm still a' jumpin! I'm just excited to see a new face in the house! We went for a nice walk. Summer and I like to stop all of a sudden and then start right up again with the same speed. It's crazy!

Summer: I just like to eat! I'm so good at waiting but I'm not good at taking my time. I down it instantly!

Tank: It was so hot and muggy out there it took me a long time just to get in the back yard! Once I was there, I did my business and then we came in to cuddle. It was nice and cool inside!

Athena: The sitter came this morning and took us out to the backyard to doo our business. We all said hi to the man walking up and down the road but he didn't seem to appreciate it.

Sophie: I have never met this sitter before so I wanted to impress him. I sat at every corner and walked right next to him. He told me I was such a good girl.I was so happy on my walk today I kept giving the sitter the biggest little hugs I could. Then when I got back a delicious lunch awaited! Everyone at the park wanted to pet me and tell me how adorable I am. I love the attention and especially all the belly rubs. I even made a few canine friends.

Mia: I went out to stretch my legs but not for long. It was very hot outside and I ran back in to get cool. Mr. Sitter and I aren't on friendly terms yet but I let him stroke my little ears.

Atlas: It feels good to run around. Eat a little dinner, chat with the neighbors and the neighbor's humans. I also like to check on all of the other animals with the sitter. Lot's of fun.

Snowflake: I walked much further than I have in a while. There was a lot of shade and so much to sniff. I bet the deer were out!

Yogi: Big and loud trucks scare me so bad! I try to fun in all kinds of directions when I get scared. I am so silly!

Annabelle: It was so wet walking on the grass in the morning! Took me a while to find the right place to potty. The park was not really quiet...lots of kids out there, don't they know they should be quiet when Annabelle is around?!

No comments: