Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 10, 2009

Toby: There I was, waiting at the door again this morning, waiting for the sitter to come over so I could get some food...er...attention...yeah, that's it! I followed the sitter around and gave him my unique meows and then he got our food ready. He knows that's my favorite part!

Patty: Once the sitter started getting our meal ready, I came barreling into the garage. I was nowhere to be seen at first but once you hear that familiar sound of cans opening up, you can rest assured that I'll come running!

Penny: I was near the front door today too. Toby and i were on our guard duty shift when the sitter got here. That's the best shift to take cause we get the first round of kitty scratches. The sitter took care of all of our boxes while we ate. He didn't see Baby, though. I guess he's kind of used to that.

Mercedes: Oh man, it's so hot out there! I was real excited to get out on my walk but once we were out there for a while, i changed my mind, haha! It was a nice walk, don't get me wrong, but it's just hard to stay out there for too long anymore. it's always the best feeling when you get back inside where there's Air Conditioning!

Cooper: The sitter came over and Raven and i were upstairs. When we heard that door open and looked at the time, we figured it had to be him so we came running down the stairs to greet him in our typical fashion. After a rousing hello, he got us hooked up to our leashes and we went for our jog.

Raven: During our jog today, there was this truck that kept driving by and wouldn't leave us alone! We had to keep barking at it to show it who's turf it was on but it just wouldn't get the picture! I guess it's not such a smart truck after all! When our walk was over with, the sitter brought us inside and fixed us up our apple snacks. Always helps cool us off!

BooBoo: The sitter came over and both of us were hiding at first. I heard him put some canned food in my dish. That helped me realize he was a nice person so i came out to investigate. He saw me when he came in from watering the tomato plant and gave me some really good kitty scratches to say hello. I circled around him for a little bit and tried to tell him that Missy is just a good hider but he still tried to find her anyways.

Sadie: My sitter came by to walk me so I could get some good doggercize on this bright and sunny afternoon - yeah no rain is right! She thought she left her watch and stopped back by on her lunch and thinks somebody was home then - hope she didn't scare anybody and I know I scared her when I barked at sitter opening the door!

Athena: Breakfast was great this morning. There is not a lot that is more enjoyable than a big bowl of gourmet first thing in the morning. Here Atlas, try some.

Maggie: Here comes Sam! Raving around the corner of Forsyth park! What a speedster! What a magnificent and fit specimen! That was all I heard today on my walk and I'm sticking to it.

Coal: Ahhh! Air conditioning. One of my favorite human inventions. Mr. Sun is out to get us with our beautiful black coats.

Milo: Eww! Gross! I'm just minding my own business cooling off on on the patio and Athena and Atlas come out of nowhere and start slobbering all over me! Then they just ran off to play with the sitter. Why?!!

Lily: There were so many tasty squirrels out in the park today. I almost got one but they seem to run so fast once they know you are coming. Drats!

Roscoe: Oh yeah! Rub my chest nice and hard. Now get ready for kisses all over! No sign of our buddy Haley, can I have her food too?

Bucky: Roscoe and the sitter and I all played in the yard together. Though Roscoe was hogging the sitter a lot. The sitter made sure I got lots of love too.

Snowball: Maggie and I went for a nice peaceful walk around the neighborhood. She wanted to sniff and see everything but I was content to just walk next to the sitter.

Atlas: We had a great night tonight. Mia was in a sour mood and stayed out for a little. But Athena and I expended all of our energy running after each other, then we chased the sitter. Haha!

Dulcinea: I ate all of my food!!!!! I surprised the sitter by having another empty bowl for her to fill, after I had eaten enough to satisfy my hunger for now we played with a bird toy that chirp a lot. I wanted to take it off to bat at it myself, but the sitter would take it from me and throw it again, I would always bring it back!

Yogi: So hot out there! So much has been going on around here I don't know what to think! The fountain always looks good on days like this...would be so much fun to swim in! Just my size!

Snowflake: I always speed up walking when I am toward home. I know that my treat comes next. When I get in the house I jump around and bark like crazy until I get my treat!

No comments: