Monday, February 2, 2009

January 31, 2009

Jessi, Sally,& Sassy: The sitter has come to give us our breakfast. I dove right in with Sally, but Sassy kept sleeping. The sitter gave her some medicine. She didn't seem to mind at all.

Cooper & Raven: We saw so many critters on our morning jog. They skittered and scattered every which way through the trees and fields. I wanted to chase them but Raven and the sitter looked determined to keep on jogging. Another day perhaps.

Nkosi: The sitter came in today and found me looking out the window and gave me a bunch of attention! The other cats were hiding though, and didn't even come out for food! I helped him find them, but Impi ran away and hid under the bed! And then when the sitter found Lala in the office she got real angry because he interuppted her while she was working so she hissed at the sitter and chased after him! I guess she was having a bad day!

Toby: I smell something good! A new sitter stopped by to take care of me! I came out from hiding to eat a little, but then I ran back under the bed and convinced the sitter to crawl halfway under it to pet me!

BB: The sitter was here a few mins early today and i was still right by the door totaly ready for him. I let him know just how excited I was with my barks and whimpers. When he got me on the leash I did my usual bit where I act like I don't want to go anywhere so he has to carry me to the elevator (hah, works everytime!). We got outside and I was just trotting around everywhere and smelling everything I could. I was definitely excited to be out there today and I showed it!

No comments: