Monday, February 9, 2009

February 6, 2009

Bean: I really love to eat! I tried to convince the sitter that we eat more than what the work order says but she wasn't listening to me! It was 20 degrees in the morning and I don't blame the sitter for not wanting to stay out much with us.

Ernie: The sitter says I have the cutest face! I was a good boy and went right out, I really don't have a problem going outside anymore like I used to! Bean and I had already eaten when the sitter got here, so we greeted the sitter and acted extra nice to try to get an extra meal. It didn't work. But we had lots of fun in the backyard chasing him!

Snowflake: Patches was barking at me a whole lot but luckily I was walking the opposite way so he couldn't get me! The neighbor says I am friends with him but seeing a big dog coming at me scares me and I don't really care if he is my crazy friend or not!

Zeus: I jumped on the counter to sniff the sitters purse while I watched her give us more food and water. Our litter boxes were still cleaner than normal so mom and dad must of left recently! hehe

Sam: wow! It is so cold I think the water will become ice! YIKES!

Desi & Benny: When the sitter came to walk us, we were afraid of him at first. But he knew where our treats are and won us over. After our walk, Benny and I took a nap, its just one of those nap days.

Bella:
The sitter came over today to play with me and spend time with me. I was right at the door when he got here and ready for him to give me some good petting time! We tried to go outside but right when we got there there were some really scary guys on motorcycles making lots of noise so we waited until they were gone and tried to walk but i was really nervous already. The sitter said we were going to spend some time out in the front yard anyways to try and get me more comfortable with it so we did and it was ok as long as the sitter kept petting me!

Raven: When the sitter got here we were both very excited to see him I started leaning right up against him and Cooper performed his usual fare with the toys and the hopping around. During our walk, sometimes you want to just stop and smell some stuff but the sitter never lets us unless it's for potty. He always says "let's keep moving"! *sigh*...I guess exercise is a good thing!

Cooper: I love it when the sitter shows up and plays with me and my toys for a little. He always brings out the apples and yogurt which has a tendency to calm me down in a matter of seconds! The sitter thinks it's funny how the bowl never says where it was when he set it down cause we lick them and have to chase them around a bit! Walk time!

No comments: