Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5. 2009

Brooke, Java, & Ginger: We are about to freeze to death outside! Well, Java and Brooke will freeze, the sitter won't let Ginger out on the back porch at all. Ginger is really not happy about that but as long as the sitter pets her alot, she will forgive her. Brooke keeps looking for her boyfriend, Rambo, but she only saw him the other day. The sitter needs to adjust our walks so Brooke can see him Brooke thinks he is the most adorable dog she has ever seen! Java likes to run around in the yard. Especially when the sitter runs so he can chase her. Then when he barks, she barks back. He wants to jump up and lick her but she is very quick.
Brooke, Java, and Ginger are all happy that their real humans are coming home tomorrow. They have been very good and can't wait till their humans come to give them extra cookies and tummy rubs!

Tank: I was a bad boy and bit the sitter! She was just trying to put my leash on and I just wasn't thinking! After that I still didn't want to go outside but she made me go in the backyard to potty. I had my head down once I got inside, but she isn't sure if I knew what I did or not. I was in a bad mood earlier with the first sitter but not anymore with my second one. I was ready to get outside and play, play, play! I did my business and got some good exercise, then came in for a treat and looooads of cuddles.

Cujo: I love this cold weather! I love it even more when I am in the backyard being lazy!

Gadget: After I had my treats I got brushed! The sitter tried to get me to play with my toy and that lasted about a half a second!

Gizmo: I really liked the brush too! Gadget and I took turns, she tried to get me to play too but I just wasn't feeling like it.

Daisy: I was looking out the window when the sitter pulled up...I was wondering who it was and if I should make a run for it upstairs to hide. It went great and I had my usual bacon treat.

Snowflake: I got my ears all wet in my water bowl and then I went outside. I think when I get inside I will rub them all over the nice couch, it will make me feel so much better!

Sam: I bumped the sitters head big time when he was going down to collect the mail. I'm soooorry, I was excited! He gave me a hug after and told me everything was fiiiine!

Lily: I try to get real close to the sitter but Sam comes in and bumps me out. I'll get my cuddles though. I neeeeed em!

Ernie: We spent a lot of time outside tonight, yanno just runnin' around! We came back in for some fresh water and treats. I got some good scratches behind my ears too!

Bean: The sitter and I played with the frisbee thing tonight. It takes me a long time to figure out how to pick it up with my mouth but I usually figure it out!

No comments: