Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 13, 2009

Sam: I saw a bunch of fries on the sidewalk...I thought it would be a great snack but the sitter said, NO! No fair! I am sure they would of been okay...they are just potatoes! She is no fun!

Lily: Sam and the sitter snuck up on me while I was waiting on my turn. They left out the front and came back in through the back. I saw what Sam saw, someone left fries on the sidewalk but Sam said they were not there when the sitter first got to the house...did they do that just for us?!

Bruschi: I was so excited to get out of my crate! I jumped all around and ran outside and ran and ran and ran! I gobbled up my food so Beemer wouldn't eat it while I was locked up in mom and dad's room.

Beemer: I barked at the sitter but not bad like I used to. I am just telling these people that my brother needs to go potty to but they think I am being mean! I didn't pee on the bed with excitement like I sometimes do.

Kitty: I showed the sitter several times where my food was to go and I told her to hurry up that I am hungry and I am not paying her to take her time!

Zeus: We need to learn how to brush our hair...its everywhere...I hung around the sitter while she did whatever it is that she does. The rain is coming soon and the view is so nice it will be scarey and fun at the same time.

Cujo: I was so much better about walking, mom said I had medicine and I am walking longer...but I still wanted to go home! I guess because daddy is home and he may want to leave the house again! I saw a garbage truck and I just stared at it while the sitter was ready for me to act stupid.

Tucci: I was slightly frightened when the sitter first walked in. But I proved to him that I am no pip-squeak. I growled at everything telling it to keep away or else... I will bark and shake my tail at them.

Smooches & Sanchez: Only two of us felt like coming out today. Stinky decided to be really lazy and sleep in. I watched the sitter clean our litter boxes, he told me there wasn't much.Sanchez begged for scratches from the sitter, then disappeared. He has some cat stuff to do.

Cooper: It was so hard to keep my head in the run today. Every object on the side of the road called my nose taunting me with their hidden scents.

Raven: I had no problems on the run today. Cooper had his mind running all over the place while I just trotted along enjoying the warm sun and refreshing breeze.

Guiness and bear have enjoyed the last walk for the week and the sitter is glad its the weekend as well.

Lucy enjoyed her breakfast and morning playtime. She would rather play than eat dinner, guess dinner will be consumed after the sitter leaves tonight!

No comments: