Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 19, 2009

Snowflake: It was a great day for a walk! There was so much out there to smell! Patches must be jealous that I get to go for walks down the street and he has to stay in his yard! My brother was wanting to go for a walk to but he had to stay in the house! I am so special!

Pearl: I got some work to do with being scared all the time but I think I will be okay with all the craziness outside soon! Kitty was wanting attention from the sitter but its MY sitter! I tried playing with kitty and they didn't like it and hissed at me...sitter had me go in the room because I didn't get the hint from the kitty.

Zeus: Sitter took pictures of me...I know I am a pretty kitty! She didn't bring anymore catnip in...its a lot of fun when she does bring it in! Makes me extra friendly! hehe!

No comments: