Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 3, 2009

Brooke, Java & Ginger: After our overnight visit, we had some yummy food! It was really cold out when we went walking but Brooke wanted her ice water anyway. Ginger wouldn't share her food with us and we really wanted to eat more. Lunch and dinner were very good too! Yay, another overnight visit with the sitter tonight!

Mattie: I am so over boot camp! Ready to run, jump, and act like myself again! It was such a nice day for a walk, we stayed in the sun so we didn't get chilli!

Snowflake: I might as well go for a walk, the cleaning people had me off the couch so I couldn't enjoy my daily nap! I went to the trail and actually enjoyed it, usually I want to run home every 10 steps!

Sam: I couldn't find any treats on the ground! I am so scared of them lamb statues yet I search for them every time just so I can get scared all over again! I met a mean puppy today but the sitter protected me! I said "let me at him!" and the sitter said nope lets walk this way. I said "fiiiiine".

Lily: YIPPEE! It is getting cold out there! Been staying upstairs when Sam is out because inside feels so much better when I don't have to be out there! I like to jump around a lot, it's just my nature. I loved my dinner and was really excited when the sitter came back with Sam because it was my turn to go for a walk!

Daisy: All the excitement is gone and I must run upstairs quickly! The sitter thinks I am silly!

No comments: