Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 16, 2009

Sasha: I love pill time! Thats when I get to have my treat! As the wet food was being fixed I jumped on the counter because I just couldn't wait!

Sydney: I took my pills really well, Sasha better not brag too much because when she gets older she may have to have pills too!

Charlie: Hurray for breakfast time! I have been working up a huge appetite. When the sitter gave Bodhi his food first, I tried to get some. I only got a few pieces before Bodie ate all of it. But then I found the bowl the sitter gave me to eat all to myself!I like to whine a little bit, just to let the sitter know how excited I am every time I;m excited about something! He loves it! We like to play outside a lot, the sitter and me, but I also like to chase the dog next door!

Bodie: Playtime with Charlie and the sitter was so much fun! I had to be careful because of my nail, but that didn't stop the fun from flowing. Charlie can run so fast, I could barely see more than a blur. I was licking at my wound but it wasn't bleeding or anything. I was just cleeeaning it! I got my pills for the morning and at dinner aaaand loads of cuddles! Whoo Whoo!!

Lacey: It took some convincing, but I finally went outside at the sitters request. I get to go out alone, seperate from Precious and Angel. I must be super-special or something.

Precious: Mmm! Breakfast. I don't think the day would ever start if breakfast hadn't been invented. So delicious!

Angel: I love playing with the sitter. He rubbed and pet me all over. Then I got to run outside with Precious and play!

Raven: We were such good doggies today! Cooper and I ran side by side with the sitter and neither of us stopped or tried to go after any small animals. The sitter was so impressed.

Cooper: I ran right next to the sitter today to show him how much of an awesome runner I am. The sitter said if dog jogging was a sport, he would want me on his team.

Zeus: Tell me how pretty I am! I love to talk about me! Sitter was nice enough to bring in some catnip from the hallway...it smells so great!!

Chance: Sitter says I am a great dog to walk because I don't go after other animals, I don't bark and I know how to cross the street when we have to turn around. But I do take forever to potty though! hehe

Tofoudi: Hi! I guess I can be nice to you...its getting kinda lonely around here. Thanks for changing my toilet and everything else.


No comments: