Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23, 2009

Barkley: Once this person leaves then it will be time to eat and mess up the potty she cleaned all over again! This new and bigger house means more room to hide!

Sydney: We ran right into the kitchen because we knew what time it was! Medicine and food time! Lucky for Sasha she doesn't have to have any pills like I do.

Sasha: We aren't sure whats going on with the house but we will be on our best behavior if any strangers come over to walk around...no furballs or anything in front of guests! hehe

Guiness & Bear: We acted like drunk dogs today - constantly walking into one another and getting our leashes all tangled up!

Tank: Yeah, I was a little tired but the sitter I may have had a big tiring weekend, but I am so full of energy the sitter and I went out and played a ton. I still had enough energy to jump around and chase the sitter! Even after we walked and walked! When we got back I wanted to go again, but the sitter gave me my breakfast and I was all over that! He gave me a treat too and some fresh water!...Now its more nap time!
Wilson: I fell asleep right away after the sitter picked me up from the spa. We got home and went for a walk so I could check all my messages and leave a little of my own then we came in for a little play time and a treat! WHOO

Cooper: I was so ready for the run when the sitter arrived. I ran super fast, and the sitter and Raven had to keep up. Maybe I should be the one with the leashes!

Raven: I had my doggier hoodie on today since it was chilly. I ended up not needing it by the end of the run though. Got all nice and warmed up.

Sushi: Today I found a magic stick. It was the greatest stick I have ever seen. It flew very far and tasted very good.

Annabelle: Why is it so cold? I am going to turn into a tiny pup-sicle. Well a little walking and exploring will warm me right up.




No comments: