Thursday, February 26, 2009

February 25, 2009

Max: Why hike my leg when I can just pee standing up?! I did get really excited and pee on the floor again, that's just what puppies do! I didn't mean to eat his shirt! I just bite all around and sometimes things get caught! Shadow was yelling at me earlier because I wanted her bone. I just wanted to play! But I yelled back anyway. Hehe! TREAT TIME! The sitter told me I was so cute! I wanted to thank him so I gave him lots of hugs and chewed on his hand for a little bit.

Shadow: Max was nice enough to let me eat some food out of his bowl...I asked him how big he was planning on getting...he won't stop growing! It's scary! I was barking at something out there tonight. Not sure what it was but I'm sure I scared it off with my fiercesom bark! WOOF! WOOF! When we were playing, the sitter had us tugging on each arm with our own toy and I bet we could have torn him in half!

Sydney: We are trying our best to hold it together and enjoy our sitter time. It is really difficult to get all excited about eating when really miss you so much!

Sasha: Are we ever gonna change the channel to some other music? How about some soap operas? That would be wonderful!

Guiness & Bear: We were excited that we got to walk and it wasn't in the rain!! There was a big black cloud over us though!

Madison: I was so glad to see my sitter I have missed. She missed me even more. I wish I got to take more medicine since I get a treat around my meds!!

Josie: The sitter came in and said "nay" and tried to make us sit but we were too excited! WHOO! We haven't seen him in a long time! We went outside like good girls and did our business!

Summer: Josie was lying because I was a good girl and sat for the sitter. She was the one bouncing all around! The sitter gave us a delicious dinner, but he said you prepared it so, THANKS MOM!

Coco: today was a lot better as far as the weather was concerned! The sitter stopped by and we (as per usual) got really excited! We both did our best tornado impressions and made it hard for the sitter to put on our leashes. he tried to explain to us that we're only delaying the thing that we're so excited for. I don't know, i couldn't really hear him cause I was spinning so fast!

Lula: When we got back inside from our walk, the sitter gave us more food and water and he gave the kitties some food, too. hat was our favorite part. Even though we already had some food in our bowls, for some reason when he put more food in there it made us want it right away!

Joey: When the sitter came in, I tried to put on my big boy voice and sound mean but it didn't last very long. I realized that he was a nice guy! He got the other two ready and then hooked me up to my leash. We had a great walk with a lot of adventure on it. Winston was acting crazy for a while with all that puppy energy!

Lucy: The sitter took us on a walk today and we had a lot of fun. There was some other dogs without a leash that we had to avoid, we could smell some kitties, and we even saw a small car accident! What a day!

Winston: I was acting soooooo excited and crazy when the sitter showed up. Until i got let out of my crate I was crying and howling to let the sitter know how excited I was. When we got outside I just wanted to go everywhere and took the sitter with me!

Bella: The sitter came over and i was sitting on the couch looking like royalty! He came in and right away said hello to me and gave me lots of pets and tummy scratches. We went outside and I walked with him down the sidewalk about 2 houses down but that's about all I wanted to do so we went back into the front yard and enjoyed the day. We went back inside before he sitter had to ave and we practiced my commands a little bit.

Raven: The sitter came over and We were both pretty excited. Cooper was acting crazy and jumping up to try and hug the sitter and chew on his hand. I tried to make him stop but the sitter said he didn't mind. It only means that Cooper loves him!

Cooper: Yeah, Raven. That's all it means! We went on a great run today and enjoyed the weather and outdoors. On our way back a big truck drove by and Raven got a little upset but the sitter calmed him down. We came back inside for a big gulp of water and some yummy apples and yogurt!



No comments: