Monday, February 2, 2009

January 30, 2009

Bella: The sitter expected me to be a little nervous so he wasn't at all surprised when I was. After he was inside for a little bit and got me a little more used to him being there, we tried to go out on a walk but I really wouldn't have any of that yet! We only got as far as the neighbor's mailbox then I just froze. The sitter said it was ok and that we;ll do baby steps so he took me out in the backyard instead. After that i really just wanted to be pet by the sitter so we pretty much did that the whole time which was totally ok with me!

Raven: The sitter stopped by to take care of us this afternoon and started off with the usual snack. It was just yogurt today so we gulped it own in record time! We also didn't even get that much on the foor or our faces - Bonus points! The sitter then took us for our walk. Did i ever mention how nice the walks are on the road where we live? no disturbances or anything, it's really nice!

Cooper: When the sitter got here, i brought a different toy to him to play with. The sitter keeps thinking that he never sees the same toy twice but I just have a clever rotation system that he'd never figure out! After our snack it was walk time and We both decided to take it easy. Just kind of jog with the sitter and enjoy the scenery. Sometimes I like to get excited and hop around but not today! Just laid back.

Wilson: The sitter stopped by to say hello. I'm totally used to him now, by the way, I growled at him at first but i was just doing my duty as a dog, right? He's a good guy and he takes me out and gives me treats! Speaking of going out, we had a good walk today. There were no other dogs to worry about barking at us or anything. After the walk we went back inside for some good pets and a treat!

Toby: I surprised the sitter with coming out of hiding! She understands now why so much food is eaten...I love to eat! Look at ME!

Snowflake: We walked all the way down the trail and back! I usually don't like to walk that far because I am bossy and old and I can do whatever I want! There were so many new smells out there I was more than happy to keep on walking!

No comments: