Monday, February 2, 2009

February 1, 2009 SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!

Sassy, Sally, & Jessi: I greeted the sitter this morning when he arrived. Sally and Jessi stayed outside while the sitter cleaned up and put out more food and water. Then he gave me my meds.

Impi: I was hiding in the closet while the sitter was doing everything for us. He came in to say hi and make sure I was doing god. Which I was! Cozy in the closet!

Nkosi: I really liked the sitter. I don't know what the other twos problem was. I got some nice cuddles, and tummy rubs...MMM! I also like to watch the water fountain.

Lala: I was in the office when the sitter found. I told him to leave me be. And he did, just fine.

Toby: I was hiding out somewhere when the sitter came. But later I saw that he left me a good breakfast and my pill was all poured out in it! A treat indeed!

No comments: