Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2, 2009

Snowflake: I asked Mr. Dark Cloud to hold his pee because I have to go first! He didn't listen! I did what I had to do and I ran as fast as my 16 year old legs would let me get back home!!

Tank: It took me 5 minutes to get out of bed. Once I was out I didn't want to go out the door, then once on the porch I didn't want to get off it, then I didn't want to walk down the street, I don't know what got into me! When the other sitter came to visit I loved going in the back! I did my business right away and then got to run around and play! we played a stick and I kept knocking him over because I'm a big boy!

Toby: I smelled the food so I waddled into the kitchen and meowed to put it down! I always drink all my water before the next visit so I was thirsty! Once I was done I thought it was a good idea to dirty up the newly cleaned litter box!

Lily & Sam: We had such a great walk today with the sitter. Both of us behaved and ignored all the temptations. We feel like we got a good work out.

Mattie: It was a gray day today. The sitter and I went for a walk and it started to sprinkle. I caught rain drops on my tongue!

Raven & Cooper: When the sitter got here it was raining outside. Thankfully it stopped before we were finished with our yogurt and apples. Then we went for a wonderful dog-jog.

Wilson: The sitter took me for a walk today. I was sniffing a bush when a garbage truck sneaked up on me. It spooked me real good so I barked at it and it drove away. I guess it learned its lesson.

Java & Brooke: We had a great breakfast and lunch visit with our sitter! We wolfed all the food down then went for a walk in the cold. Brooke even had enough energy to jog a little! Ginger is fine too!

No comments: