Monday, February 9, 2009

February 8, 2009

Ernie: Bean was a tiny explosion of a dog this morning. When the sitter came, she went crazy, barking and trying to get his attention. Outside she barked all along the street. I just walked silently, enjoying the morning.

Bean: Time for one of those evening walks with the sitter. Ernie always gets so excited when he knows it's time. I was so happy I couldn't sit still when the sitter was putting my collar on. The sitter nick named me "Jumping Bean."

Spot: The sitter came to check on us today. Our litter boxes were cleaned and food was refilled. I'm thankful but I'm still not letting him near me. A king has to have his space.

Biscuit & Pork Chop: The sitter came over to play with us this afternoon. Wolf laid in the sun while Pork Chop and I wrestled and jumped on the sitter. I just want to lick him all over the face.

Wolf: We had a delicious dinner this evening with the sitter. Then us dogs had a small wrestling match to entertain the sitter. Biscuit and Pork Chop know I am the champ, but they always challenge me. After we enjoyed the view as the sun set.

Rufus: The sitter made me a most scrumptious meal right before our walk. We passed by so many houses with people playing basketball. It was slightly strange, but we didn't question it. I was so excited I forced the sitter to jog a little bit, then I got tired and we finished the walk walking. But I did my business and came back in for a treeeeeat! and when we got back I stretched out and took a nice nap.

Grey: I took my shot like a champioooon. The sitter put some food out for me and I ate a bit of it then I noticed he was getting ready to give me the shot so I prepared myself. He put down the shrimp food after, which was my favorite!

Tybee: I got lots of cuddles because I need them and can't live without them. I followed the sitter everywhere and watched him to everything. He did pretty good!

Summer: I was hiding. I didn't get much cuddles or anything. But the food was good when I finally came down!

Zeus: I was hanging out with DK and Joe at the dinner table when the sitter interrupted out meeting. He went into the other room and the other two took the chance to run and hide. So I got all the cuddles!

The Hidin' Kitties: Obviously hiding. DK and Joe had a close call but they got out of there quick! Later we came out though and found foooood!

Gizmo: I'll take some cuddles. Thank you very much sitter man. Oh, I'll take some food as well. Mr. sitter man has read my mind!

Gadget: I freaked the sitter out right away. I met him at the door but I didn't want to escape, just wanted some cuddles, which I GOT!

BB: It was a beautiful evening and I intended on enjoying it. I took my time, did my business and sniffed everything I could. Mmmm mm! But I was excited to get back inside too!

No comments: