Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February 24, 2009

Pearl: I tried to eat kitty food...its more fun to eat food that isn't for me! I don't understand why kitty won't play with me...but I won't give up trying! I was scared as usual of everything outside! I don't know when I will get over that!

Sydney: Our favorite part of the day! Food time! If only I could learn to walk on my back legs all the time...it would make getting my treat a lot easier and probably sell this house too...hehe.

Sasha: I am really pushy about the wet food! I have my face in the can and the bowl...hurry up with the food! Its SO yummy!

Tofoudi: I guess these people are my new family since my parent's are not ever gonna come back! They have forced me to be nice to the intruders...I have to get my attention some how!

Coco: The sitter came over today and we went outside right away because we were both so excited to get out there. When we stepped outside, we were both startled by this super cold temperature outside. Where the heck did that come from, huh?

Lula: Yeah, it was freeeeezing out there (well, super cold compared to what it's been recently). When we came back inside, the sitter gave us some food and water and then played with us a bunch to get out some of our wiggles. Then, before he left, he took care of our box as well as the kitties'.

Bella: When the sitter showed up, I was laying on my blankets shewing away on a rawhide. He came over and said hello then took me outside. I started to walk around the cul de sac right outside and was doing pretty good but the neighbor with the motorcycle was working on it and turned it on to make lots of noise. That made me uneasy so the sitter just sat with me in the front yard and pet me a whole bunch.

Raven: When the sitter showed up, we were so excited to see him. Cooper kept chewing on his hand and got it all slobbery. He got our leashes and hooked us up right away so we could go out for our run. Cooper was still really excited and kept biting the leash. Sometimes that dog is just too silly.

Cooper: I really don't know what Raven is talking about. I just get excited and I'm expressing myself! Nothing wrong with that! We had a good run today but there were a lot of cars that drove by. that usually doesn't happen. We went back inside for our snack and were totally satisfied!

Annabelle: I have a little crush on the sitter! I kept giving him lots and lots of kisses! We played a lot in the back yard and then I grabbed a seat on the sitter's lap for cuddles!

Sushi: I am a loud barker! I got lots of cuddles from the sitter too but mostly ran around the yard. When the sitter was about to leave, dad came home and we got more outside time!

Shadow: I mostly wanted to play with my toy bones and what not. I wasn't really looking for any cuddles. We went outside a lot so I could do my business since Max had already peed all over the sitter's foot! I don't know why mom had to get a puppy...I think I'm good enough for one house! He pees a lot and he eats my food! I was lucky he left some for me! Not to mention he washes his feet in the water bowl! yuck!

Max: The sitter says I have a puppy belly....a very big one!!! I have a feeling I'm gonna be 200 pounds one day. I peed all on the floor because I was so excited to see someone new! I wanted to jump on her and be silly!Oooops! I can't control myself yet! I'm still a cute little pup! I did do soooome business outside but mostly I played. I need plaaaay tiiiime!

No comments: