Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17, 2009

Tank: Sometimes I like to walk sometimes I don't. I gobbled down my food with the ball in the bowl...is that suppose to slow me down?! haha! I had my kong toy with blueberries treats in it...its yummy! The sitter and I did a lot of running around outside today. I like it out there now especially when there's a lot of sticks to chew on! We came back in for fresh water and TREEATS!

Guinness & Bear: We were very good and were so excited, but contained it enough so we didn't jump all over our walker today!

Snowflake: I do not like pupcorn! What was my human thinking?! We stayed in the sun because its so cold in the shade! No fun getting cold dirt up the nose...yuck!

Pearl: I was friendly to my new friend. Once I got out I peed quickly...I walked behind her because there was a lot going on, on the street. This man scared me to death and I ran as fast as I could to get away from him! Well what happened was this dog, I think a beagle, was in the middle of the busy street by the house just walking along...we watched him/her for a minute then this man starts yelling and running towards us and the sitter figured out he was looking for that dog but I didn't care because he was just freaking me out so I ran in the other direction.

Zeus: I stayed in my chair the whole time while the sitter changed the water, added food, and cleaned our litter box. She brought more catnip...it always dissapears off the counter.

Bailey: The sitter made me heel a lot while I was pulling her arm off...eventually I calmed down and wasn't as wild anymore. I played with my ball later on and had a treat to go in my crate.

Lexus: I did pull but I got better after a while. Everytime I peed I wanted my treat right away! I didn't try to eat anything this time!

Tofoudi: What are you doing back? I have one day of silence and then you come back! Oh well...you can pet me since your here. Now please flush my toilet...I love toilet water!

Sydney: Someone came by and turned off one of the lights that was on...I have a feeling we will be getting more visitors soon.

Sasha: The music is great but now I have to escape upstairs to get away from it! Sydney and I didn't hesitate to start eating right away...we sure have appetites nowaways.

No comments: