Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 11, 2009

Tank: I used to be so good now I am extremely stubborn! What happened?! I went to the front yard and then to the back because a walk wasn't happening. I strutted around and pottied. Then I decided to be lazy and lay on the cement. I went back inside to eat my food...I try to eat as fast as possible! I showed the sitter today that I can jump as high as his face! He had a stick that I was determined to get and I succeeded. I chomped on it while I layed out in the backyard in the sun! WHOO! I came in for a good treat and some more cuddles!

Sam: I gave the sitter a great back kiss in the ear. It wasn't a mistake either, I aimed and delivered the blow directly in his ear. I'm AWESOME! The walk was pretty fun too! I saw a bunch of little dogs this morning, they kept barking at me and I barked at them. The sitter wouldnt let me say hello too much because you never know about those little dogs! hehe

Lily:Well, obviously the dinner was great, that's a given. The walk was pretty good too and so were the cuddles. I don't think ask for anything more, I'm a simple girl! Sam tried to eat my food again! That's not nice! I didn't see any dogs but I tried to jump on a few people that got too close to me!

Annabelle the Boston: I liked the sitter right away! I kept trying to egg him on though, gettin' real low ready to pounce... but I never did. We went to the park so I could do my business which was good but there wasn't too much going on. We came back for lots of fresh water and a treat! The sitter said that I looked much bigger than when he saw me last. He knows it's not true because I'm already full grown but he said his perspective may have been altered by the tiny chihuahuas he saw earlier that day. Whatever. When we got back inside the sitter gave me my food for the day and played a little more before saying goodbye.

Annabelle the Westie: I let out a couple of tiny barks so he knew right where my crate was. I got so excited to see him that I gave myself the hiccups Oooops! I accidently peed in the kennel! The sitter took out my pillow and kitty and gave me the girraffe. Then he gave me a little paw bath to clean me off and gave me cuddles after. I'm still yooooung! I ate dinner then went out for a walk where I really just wanted to eat the sitters legs! I tried tripping him a bunch of time and I almost succeeded. One of these days, I'm totally going to trip somebody!

Lula: The sitter came over just in time! We were so excited to get outside that when he tried to hook our leashes on, we both just went crazy and spin around like a tornado! He calmed us down enough to get our leashes on and then we finally go to go outside!

Coco: When we came back inside, the sitter refilled our food and water as well as the kitties'. He cleaned out our boxes and there was another mess upstairs again but the sitter took care of it. He cot the cats' boxes too then came back downstairs to play with us!

Chicken: The sitter came over and we started putting on our big dog voices right away but it wasn't really working. You know, because we're so tiny! He sat on the couch and let us run all over him. That's how you know when someone really likes doggies, when they let you run up and down them and give crazy amounts of kisses to them without them caring!

Elephant: Chicken was hogging the sitter! trying to get all the attention from him and not letting us have any. the sitter knew what Chicken was trying to do and didn't let it happen but still, it wasn't nice. Oh well, the sitter got up to give us more food and change our pad in the bathroom anyways.

Sams: When the sitter was on the couch and Chicken and Elephant were running all over him, I was sitting on the floor being patient. But then the sitter invited me up and I decided to let loose! I was acting (almost) as crazy as the other two!

Fluff & DK:
When the sitter opened the door we were all hanging out in the living room. As soon as we heard that door crack open, we scattered! I'm not sure if he saw us or not but we both went to hide in our totally hidden hiding spaces behind the table and in front of the couch! there's no way he could see us there.

Zeus: While those other two ran away, I just jumped up onto one of the chairs under the table and kept close tabs on that sitter. Made sure he was giving us food and cleaning out those boxes. Wait, what's he doing? Why is he coming over here to pet me? I'm supposed to be intimidating with my watchful eyes!

Raven: The sitter arrived and we were both pretty happy to see him. Even I was jumping up to say hello and give hugs which i normally don't do. On our walk today, for some reason, I kept trying to sniff everything. The sitter wouldn't let me stop too much because he said we need to feel that burn...whatever that means!

Cooper: I jumped up to give the sitter hugs and nibbled on his hand like I always do when he arrived. he took us on a great walk. It was great because the weather is getting nice and warm now without being too hot. When we got back inside, it was time for some water and a refreshing snack. Oh, he gave us a treat too!

Guiness & Bear: We were glad to see the sitter for our evening walk. She came a little later then she usually has been so we thought maybe she wasn't coming. When she walked through the door we were extra excited to see she didn't forget about us! We really enjoyed our walk today, its been so nice.

Mattie: I didn't want to go to the groomer but I was forced to anyway! I slept in the car on our way there, I fit perfectly in the floor board.

Daisy: I was too excited as usual! I ate some bacon outside while I laid in the sun. Some strange cat went into our yard and I chased it away! I used up all my energy because once I got inside I ran upstairs to take a nap!

Bailey: I pulled on the leash really hard! Heel? Whats that mean?! I wanted to get near the woods and I tried eating something but wasn't allowed to go near it. Inside I played with my ball...I can play for hours! Its so much fun!

Lexus: I got to go out to potty first. I kept looking up after I peed because I expect a treat not just a "good girl". I am starting to take after Bailey and pull on the leash...watch out!

Snowflake: I sniffed and I sniffed! I ran into some sticks a few times because I wasn't looking to see where I was going. I came inside to bark at the sitter constantly to give me a treat. She breaks it up and I keep barking and barking for the next one!

No comments: