Monday, February 23, 2009

February 22, 2009

Barkley: Looks like whoever keeps sending these "sitters," hasn't gotten the message. Never give up! Never stop hiding! It doesn't matter how many they send to spy on us, or how many treats or toys they offer, or wet food... hmm... maybe we will rethink this.

Sasha: I tried to get one of Sidney's pills today. They look so delicious, but the sitter made sure I didn't get one. Wet food was a good alternative!

Sidney: Sahsa and I had a surprise today! Extra visitors! Besides the sitter some people came to look at the house. We know they really came to look at us because we are so pretty.

Annabelle: Sushi played keep the frog away from Annabelle. But I won! I chased him as fast as my little legs woulds go and when I caught up to him, I pinned him and got the frog! Victorious!

Tofudi: I am just a fuzzy white ball of love. And as they say, "all you need is love," and I have plenty. I just also need clean litter and fresh water and food. After the loving though of course.

Sushi: The sitter and Annabelle ganged up on me today! They got me on the ground and the sitter came up and rubber my belly. Then Annabelle chased me and pinned me and stole my favorite fox! What is going on?

Duncan: Good Morning: Rise and shine I our sitter woke us up today

Charlotte: We went on a long walk with our sitter just hours before our parents got home!

No comments: