Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 10, 2009

Sam: I wanted to smell everything but I wasn't allowed to! I have to keep walking and walking! Ugh! The piano man was here tonight so we were stuck outside... FUN! I went on my walk first and it was pretty boring except for the walking part!

Lily: Dinner was a treat as always and when I cam back from my walk to get a treat, Sam almost missed out because he was no where to be found. Then he came up the stairs just in time!

Rufus: The street was so busy this morning but it didn't stop us from crossing the street. I tried to eat mud, its chocolate for dogs! I was awake and waiting at the door when the sitter came in. I was excited! Give me a break! We came in and had some dinner and cheese. The sitter popped a pill in there somewhere. Then we were headed outside. WHOOOO!
Sams: I got to leave the vet office! They were nice to me and didn't send me home with medicine which is SO nice of them to do!
Elephant: I chewed my chewy a lot, it keeps my mouth occupied since I like to "talk" so much!
Chicken: I jumped on the sitters shoulder so she could carry me around! She loves my wrinkles!
Zeus: hmmm catnip! Mom grows a lot of that! Its makes me a little weirder than I already am! More food and water was put out which is always great!

Wolf: The girls always gang up on me. I'm sick of it. But the sitter gives me all the cuddles in the world which makes up for it!
Biscuit: Who doesn't love a couch?! As you can tell WE do! The sitter watched tv with us and gave us treats to make us happy! I do my own thing for the most part. Run around outside, exploring, you know. But I do like my cuddles, and I loooove my dinner! WHOO!
Porkchop: I was quiet today but accepted the treat even though I looked gloomy...I just miss my mommy! I can't go anywhere with out the sitter. He put us out when he was cleaning the dishes but I stayed right by the door and waited for him to come out before I started playing! I like being around the sitter, so what?!

Murrary: I'm just hangin' around upstairs. The sitter came up to give me cuddles and thaaaank you.
Snowflake: Bark! Bark! I want more treats! I walked in circles a lot today, I let me nose tell me where to walk...the deer must of been out of the woods recently.
Gray Kitty not sure which one.. Milo? : I was all over the sitter when she walked in the house! She put out food and water and cleaned two litters boxes...we had to have some more litter put in to. I was so happy to eat!!! :)

Bean: I was kind of sleepy today when the sitter came over. I'm usually really hyper, even in the mornings but today was a bit different. I was just waking up when the sitter got here. After we came back inside, the sitter gave me some good scratches and got my leg motor going really fast. It was only when he was leaving that I started to get really excited and full of energy.

Ernie: If you thought bean was sleepy, you should have seen me! I didn't even get up right away when the sitter arrived. it took me a minute or two to join them out in the kitchen. But the second we set foot outside, I went potty so it's a good thing I woke up when I did! When we got back inside I got a treat but i tried to weasel some more out of the sitter with no luck.

Lula: The sitter came over and we were just full of energy, running and circling around the sitter. He got down on the floor and played with us a bit to try and get our willies out a bit before going on our walk. He knows that when we're really excited it's easy for us to get all tangled up in our leashes. and the sitter has to have fun getting us all untwisted!

Coco: We got to play with the sitter before going out on our walk. When we came back in the sitter got to cleaning out our boxes. There was a bit of a mess around the one upstairs but it all came up without too much of a problem. he got the kitties' boxes as well and before he left he made sure we all had plenty of water and food.


Daisy: When the sitter walked in, I got all excited and ran down the stairs to see who it was! When I got down there and realized it wasn't my mom or dad, I was alot less thrilled. I was a little nervous until the sitter took out my leash, then i got pretty excited to go out. After we came back, as soon as the sitter unhooked me, I was gone upstairs!

Harmon: I don't know what Daisy is so worried about. She's missing out on a ton of great petting and scratching. And when the sitter whips out that brush of mine? Don't even get me started!

Mattie: The sitter stopped by and i was waiting patiently for him in my crate. When he let me out I was super excited to see him and get outside. I couldn't decide what was more important! We had a really good walk and when we came back inside it was play time...after getting a big drink, of course. We played with the duck the most and when the sitter said it was time to leave, i let go of the duck and told him we'd have a rematch later!

Raven & Cooper: MOM WAS HOME!!! yay! The sitter stuck around for a bit tho and talked to her about all the fun things we do when he visits.

Wilson: As soon as the sitter opened the door to my room, I was ready to go on my walk. We went outside and saw a neighbor then we got going on our walk. Today, I was in the mood to smell just about everything, almost as if I was looking for something. The siter found out later that i was just looking for something to eat when I picked up a pinecone. He took it away from me but made it up to me by giving me a treat when we got inside.

Guiness and Bear: We went gallivanting around the neighborhood and inspected all the mailboxes, even peed on most of them too!

No comments: