Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 12, 2009

Zeus - All of the other kitties stayed hidden today except for me. I sat right on my throne next to the door and watched the sitter do his stuff. He topped off all of our bowls and made sure there was plenty of water for us thirsty cats. The sitter spent the rest of his time giving me the royal treatment and, since none of the other cats wanted to say hello, there was an abundance of attention all to myself.

Pearl - The sitter and I had such an awesome time today on our walk! We walked to the park and as soon as we were about a block away, i knew exactly where we were going! I started to run the rest of the way there and frolic in the grass. there were so many people there because it's such a nice day today. The sitter and I sat on the grass for a while and just enjoyed the day. I'm excited for the next time!

Raven - So, today felt kind of like a lazy day. Not just for me but for Cooper too. During our walk, the both of us kept trying to stop and smell just about everything...even AFTER we both pooped so the sitter knew we were just trying to kill time. He kept making us do all the exercise, though. UGH!
Cooper - Yeah, I'm with raven. Today just feels like one of those days, you know? I'd rather just stay inside and chew on one of my toys. but, at the same time, i do have to go to the bathroom...Hmm. Quite the dilema I'd say. Hold it in and be lazy? Or suck it up and relieve myself?

Tucci - as soon as the sitter stepped in, i tried to put on my biggest voice to let him know that this is my house! It didn't really work that well because he came in anyways but I'm glad he did. He played with me and then took me for a nice evening walk and then when we came back inside, he even gave me a treat! I'm not sure who this guy is but I like it when he comes over. When will he be here next?

Annabelle: Let me out of this cage!!!! The sitter said I was so cute! All I wanted to do was be held. I chewed on her shoes a lot on the "walk". I am not sure about the sitters feet moving so much and I think they are wanting to play with me!

Sam: I was panting this morning quickly since its so warm! I thought about eating my sisters food but the sitter points for me to back up and I do...dernit! I like to jump on the plants that people don't want animals on. I do not understand why I can't walk on the dead plants but its okay to walk on the nice green plant areas.

Lily: I like to lick the sitters pants when im really excited! We had a hard time with the back fence all of a sudden, it doesn't like us sometimes. I think Sam sees more when he is out then when I am...or maybe he is making all his stories up?!

Harmon: I was at the front door waiting to go in! Its getting warm out there and I thought if I hung around the front door someone would show up. I wouldn't leave the sitter alone the whole time. I wouldn't let her write but I backed away when she got my treats out for me!

Daisy: I don't mind Harmon getting lots of attention, I like it for a few minutes then I need my alone time!

Snowflake: I walked and I walked then all of a sudden I decided to turn around. Sitter always lets me decide what I want to do because im old and im special. Its good to be ME! I bossed her around inside because I love my treats and she tries to trick me and just give me pieces but I know to keep barking so I get the whole cookie!

Guiness and Bear enjoyed walking and sniffing the sitters feet. Do they smell???

Lucy loved the attention and playing in her newly fenced in yard, but whined when the sitter left her - her sitter didn't want to leave either!

Beemer didn't remember the sitter at first but then Bruschi reminded her and she jumped all around in excitement! Bruschi and Beemer like to run around and chase each other a lot! And Beemer like cuddles! Bruschi thought his dinner tonight was exquisite. Thanks you very much Mr. Sitter Man. The sitter let them out tonight and Bruschi ran into the corner and when the sitter called Bruschi wanted to play a trick so he didn't come. The sitter finally overcame his fear to try to go and find him and he was just laying in the sand. The sitter was afraid of the dark!

Annabelle G. - We went on a nice walk this morning when the sitter came over. It was a good time for walking because there was nobody out to distract us! I led the way the whole time and made the sitter go where I wanted to. When we got back inside, the sitter gave me a treat and played with me and some of my toys!
Stinky - When the sitter arrived, i was waiting for him in the kitchen. I said hello and he said it back by scratching my back and head. He gave us some food and cleaned out our boxes. He also gave us fresh water, which is always appreciated. It's a shame none of the other cats came to catch all of this fun.
Sanchez - Ok, that's not true. I showed up and said hello to the sitter! (alright, so it was only after he poured the food but at least I showed up!)

No comments: