Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18, 2009

Coco - When the siter got here, I started to run around with excitement. Even better yet, when he was getting ready to hook on our leashes, I went into complete nutso mode! I started to spin around really fast and the sitter was having a hard time getting me attached to my leash!
Lula - During our walk, there were a couple of big dogs tethered in one of the neighbor yards. (Since they were leashed) It was easy for us to act really tough. We don't care if they're 5 times our size! Haha, Fearless! When we got back, the sitter checked our food and water levels and cleaned out our boxes. He said we really only seem to go in the upstairs one now, for the most part

Daisy - I was much more in the mood to go for a walk today than I was yesterday. Which is funny because the weather was much nicer yesterday! Anyways, we took a walk around the block and i got my business done and everything. As usual, when he sitter unhooked me from my leash, I ran upstairs to lay on the bed. Harmon - The sitter came over and played with me for a itle bit after he took Daisy out on a walk. he tried to let m outside but I wasn't going to go today. My kitty senses told me to stay away from outdoors today, it might rain!

Frank - Oh man! The sitter came and he's going to play with us! He said that he forgot how much fun it was to play with the two of us. He kept throwing my toy for me and I would catch it nearly every time! Even when he tried to fake me out, nope! I'm too quick and cunning. Catching is by business and I've got to say, business is good!
Maggie - The sitter would run around with me in between throwing the toy fro frank. I kept trying to gve him hugs but he would dogde me just in time. It's ok. I kept trying, i was bound to get him one of these times. I also would try to use Frank's leg as a chew toy. Funny enough is that he really didn't seem to mind it at all.

Bella - The sitter stopped by usual time today and right off the bat gave me a treat! What did I even do? that was awesome. All he made me do was sit which is pretty much baby stuff anyways. I mean if you can't sit then you need some lessons. After that we spent some time out in the front yard because i wasn't really feeling brave enough to go for a walk. We went back inside and practiced some of my commands. I'm really good at all of them!

Pearl: I need to work on not so being scared! Everything is just so strange outside! The cars going by and the people on bicycles! I just don't know what to think of it!

Snowflake: I tried pupcorn again and I left it on the floor. I am too old to be changing my snacks! I like what I like and that will never change!

Sydney: The sitter likes my big blue eyes...I like them too! They are so pretty! I jumped underneath the laundry sink to eat wet food after my pills.

Sasha: Treat time already?! yay! Our toilet will be clean and then we get to mess it up all over again!

Cairo: I flopped around a lot for some attention! Then I ran into the kitchen to eat some food! The food bowl was empty...how did that happen?! The litter box was cleaned so it can be messed up all over again! Thats always the fun part!

Zeus: As always I was the only one out for some cuddles, but today I only wanted a little bit before I too ran off and hid. Sometimes I just like to hide!
The hidin' kitties - We came out a bit later to find our food replenished, our water filled to the brim, and our litter boxes cleeeeaned up so nice! WHOO

No comments: