Monday, February 9, 2009

February 9, 2009

Rufus: I did not want to wake up this morning! Your bed is SO comfortable! Once my leash was on I was ready to go! I had my cheese with my pill to make things more easier. I gobbled up my food too! :) I punched the sitter in the face. I couldn't help it! He was just staring at me and I wanted cuuuuuddles! I appologized and he delivered the cuddles. I took my pill with some cheese and had a good dinner. It was dark out there tonight... like night time usually is but it was still a fun walk!

Sam: I like this weather so much better! Who wants to be frozen while they go for a walk?! I kept my head down looking for a treat but I never found anything! :( I was hiding somewhere when the sitter came but he called to me and I came. I got to go out first for my walk and I was pretty excited about that! I got some good cuddles too while Lily was being a slow poke with her food!

Lily: Oh goodness! This weather is so nice! I didn't find anything on the ground to eat either! I took my time with my food because I got extra cuddles when the sitter first came in... I was just trying to be nice but Sam never sees that! I still love my brother though! TREATS ARE GOOD!

Chicken: The sitter carried me around and told me that she could make another chihuahua with my extra skin...I don't think I want another dog...then I would have to share more and Chicken don't like all that sharing!

Elephant: The sitter put a chewie in my mouth to keep me quiet. The neighbors didn't say anything about us, who doesn't like the sound of our barks?! It is a lovely sound!

Zeus: I have now taken over for Salem as the cat that comes out and investigates these people coming into our home. We sure miss her!

Wolf: I really wanted my food tonight! I kept telling the sitter and he said he was going as fast as he could but I'm not so sure about that. It was good though!

Biscuit: I laid on the couch...this weather has me so lazy but then again I am always lazy, right?! I love being outside. I could stay out there all day long. I tried wrestling with the sitter but Pork Chop said "Nope, no way!" She needs to mind her own business! Atleast she didn't hog all the cuddles!

Porkchop: I barked a lot until I got a treat then I got all lazy with Biscuit...we love our television! I don't like when the sitter acts like he wants to wrestle with Biscuit. I bark at him then he shows me he's just playing and I go up for my cuddles. I like getting my back scratched!

Snowflake: Patches was outside all the way down the road. The sitter thought I couldn't see him but I knew he was there! I turned back around because I wasn't feeling like dealing with him today...he has too much energy for me sometimes!

Bean: We are happy, little, innocent puppies. We just like to play all day and get cuddles. I took my treat again pretty easily and showed the sitter how much I like it with some kisses!

Ernie: The first thing I did when I saw the sitter this morning was to jump on him and give him a hug. Walk time! Walk time! Play time! Bean didn't have half the energy I did! We played quite a bit outside. I can't get enough of it out there! The mean puppy next door was out though and he scares me. Always growling and what not. I'm Ernie, the nice cuddle bug, I don't want to fight.

Coco & Lula: We had such a fun time playing with the sitter. After he made sure the cats and us had enough food, we took a lovely stroll. Lula wanted to inspect every stone and stick.

Mattie: I was a tumbling ball of energy today. I did my best to contain myself but I can't help but feel so great when it is so great outside!

Bailey: What a free afternoon for a walk. The sun is shining the breeze is warm, there are squirrels running everywhere. Squirrels! I want those squirrels! They can only run for so long... I can't run at all with this leash holding me back. Oh well. When the sitter came back for my evening walk the sunset was so gorgeous. I had to be quick and get every scent in before they went to sleep for the night.

Cooper & Raven: Raven and I are hot dogs. At least we feel like it. It is quite warm out and our rigorous dog jog has forced our tongues out to dangle from our mouths. Raven ran like a mighty emperor today.

Wilson: I got to ride in the sitter's car today! We had so much fun pretending to be a crime fighting super duo. I didn't have my leash with me at day care so they said I could borrow theirs until next time!

No comments: