Monday, February 16, 2009

February 14, 2009

BB: How disappointing. It's all rain and gross outside. How can an old gal like me possibly put up with these conditions. Well, an old gal like me needs a walk every so often.

Bruschi: It is wet and gloomy outside. Time to dig for moles and play in the mud! I almost got one, I swear. It was a huge one, but it got away.

Zeus: Who has entered the domain of Zeus, DK and Fluff! Oh it's just the sitter. Well that's fine. Where are DK and Fluff? I guess I'm not as intimidating without my comrades.

Chance: When the sitter arrived I looked like I had gone swimming. I was actually practicing my own rendition of "Barking in the Rain." But the sitter came so I took a break and went on a walk.

Tofudi: The sitter didn't see me when he first came in, so I introduced myself after he checked my utilities. We had quite a conversation before he distracted me by rubbing my head. Now I'll never prove my point!

Ethel: Who is this stranger in my house? Why is he cleaning my litter? Why is he checking my food and water. I am going to have to go find Oreo to figure this out.

Beemer: Bruschi might be big and tough, but I showed him how much of a wrestler I am when I pinned him on the ground. Of course he just called all over flailing and throwing dirt. What a baby!

Bella: The sitter and i went outside today to have a walk but I'm still pretty nervous about it all. I didn't feel much like going anywhere so the sitter just sat down on the driveway and spent some time with me out there. It was realy nice to just sit and take it all in from a safe place. The weather was really nice, too so we were able to stay out there for as long as we wanted. The only reason we went back inside is so the sitter could give me my Kong!

Captain - The sitter stopped by to take us for a walk and boy were we excited! He opened up our crates and we started running around and wagging our tails and all that! He took us outside for a walk and then back inside for some fresh water and a treat for each of us!

Paquita -
During our walk, we kept hearing other dogs barking but couldn't see where they were. Also, we kept getting our leashes twisted because we were so excited about everything. The sitter brought us back in, gave us a treat and said he'd see us again real soon.

Tucci - The sitter came by today and i tried to act like a real big dog by making big dog noises well, at least it was my best attempt at it. After I calmed down a bit, the sitter took me out for a walk to do my business then back inside for some play and a treat. Oh yeah, I totally peed on the sitter, too. Tagged him! Now he's mine.

Lacey: I had to warm up to the sitter tonight! I barked for a while, but eventually I was sitting out back relaxing and being pet by the sitter! But then I had to go back in so those crazy girls could go oout!
Angel: We need attention! Pet us both at the same time! Wait a second while we run around the yard! Now pet us again!
Precious: I can't decide if I want in our out! I think I just want backscratches!

Bodhi: We've been waiting for you Mr. Sitter! It's dinner time! And don't forget to give me my medicine wrapped in delicious canned food! yum!

Charlie: I've got so much energy! Let's go for a walk after I run laps around the backyard! Now you have to convince me to come back inside and eat!

No comments: