Monday, February 23, 2009

February 21, 2009

Calico: When I woke up this morning, the sitter was sitting right next to me. I hissed and ran under the couch. Then I realized he was trying to wake up for breakfast!

Cody: I greeted the sitter and thanked him for the dinner last night. But I'm too cool for him, so I went off to do something cooool.

Calin: Mmm! The sitter made an exquisite breakfast. My comrades may have run off on the sitter, but I shall accompany him in his work. That way I get first dibs on meals.

Sasha: I was so happy to see the sitter this morning. Good food and terrific scratches start the day off right. And let us not forget about playtime!

Sidney: I snuggled with the sitter ever so gently after my meds. Not for long though, Sasha decided it was time to play, so we played catch the dangling mouse for a bit.

Sushi: A sitter came today and he and I played fetch. I tried to teach Annabelle the basics but she didn't quite get it yet though.

Annabelle: I had a pleasant day. A sitter dropped by to check on us and play. I wasn't in the play mood even though Sushi insisted.

Duncan: Good Morning! We had breakfast and then went out to play.
I love food! This evening, it was dinner time! We walked and used up our energy before we were tucked in our beds

Charlotte:
We are lazy on this sat afternoon and our sitter woke us up and is full of energy to play with us!

Fluffers - I love playing and having company that I haven't seen in awhile! She even fed me and cleaned my litter

No comments: