Monday, February 16, 2009

February 15, 2009

Tucci - Haha, I knew he'd be back. I mean, he is my property after all. he took me out for a walk but it was all sprinkely and I didn't want to get too wet. we stayed outside long enough to get my business done then we rushed back inside for treats and breakfast and water and just baout everything else!

Captain - Hey, the sitter wasn't kidding when he said he'd see us again real soon. When he got here, the first thing he did was give us fresh water and some food but we were too excited to eat just yet. he hooked us up to our leashes and took us outside. Uh Oh! it's raining. Better make this quick!

Paquita -
The sitter is such a baby. He's using an umbrella. You don't see me or captain wimping out with one of those. I mean, we lack the appendages to properly hold one but, whatever. When we came back inside we rolled around on the carpet to dry off then the sitter gave us a treat for getting back in our crates. Now that we'd been relieved, we both started chowing down on breakfast.

Spot - I could see the sitter from where i was and thought to myself, why isn't he out here feeding me?! Oh, wait, here he comes! I got excited to see him but, you know, I'm not going to let him touch me or anything. I've got a reputation to maintain. He gave me some food and water and tried to pet me a little when i was distracted. Dirty tricks.

Grey Kitty -
I was loving all over the sitter when he was here. he pet me a whole bunch and gave me food and water and return loving. it was awesome to have him here. i followed him around everywhere and even tried to get where Spot was but the sitter wouldn't let me out there. I don't see what the big deal is.

Smooches - today, I was out from the beginning. Me and stinky were hanging out near our litter boxes. We knew the sitter was due for a visit so we were waiting by out food bowls for him to show up. he did and gave us some food which was magnificent. He then started to pet us while we ate which was even more magnificent!

Stinky -
Me and Smooches were hanging ut because we decided that the two of us were going to be Valentines today. Yeah, you heard me: Valentines. The sitter poured us some food and then started to pet us while we ate. I don't know why he didn't just wait until we were done, it was awfully distracting.

Beemer - Hey! The sitter came to play with us. We remember him, too! He took us out in the back yard and spent most of the time chasing me around. I'd run in circles and bark at him and he's chase me and bark back at me. I didn't want to hurt his feelings but he's not very fluent (but i think that he thinks he is). I couldn't understand a single word he was trying to say.

Bodhi -
Hey, the sitter stopped by to play! he took us outside and chased us around. he made sure not to play too hard with me cause of my injury but it was still lots of fun. After we were all done, he brought us inside for some pets and treats! Awesome. It even stopped raining long enough for us to be out there without getting wet!

Josie - Hey! it's our favorite sitter! we tried to jump up and give him hugs with excitement but he kept trying to make us behave with the new things we've learned. We're pretty good at them, too! He took us out for a walk but only a short one because it was raining a bit and we didn't want to get too wet. We came back inside for playtime and a treat!

Summer -
The sitter said we looked so cute in our nice, matching V-day scarves! We got to go for a short walk but only because it was raining. We did really well on the walk and pulled alot less than we used to! We were very well behaved. The sitter said that it called for a treat (yeah, right, he was going to give us one anyways!)

BB: I love morning walks through the marsh with the sitter. It's so peaceful and quiet. I like to go off the path every so often, and take the road less traveled.

Joe: The sitter had many eyes watching him while he worked today. I saw my friends all under various furniture spying on the sitter. We had almost complete surveillance. If only Zeus culd resist head scratches.

Zeus: Wonderful head scratches! The sitter has won me over. I have defected!

Chance: It took me a bit, but I finally found the perfect spot to do business. It's beautiful, and I can smell the flowers while I work! What an excellent find.

Kitty: I came out to play with Bruschi and Beemer and the sitter today. I tried to talk to the sitter but I don't think he could understand me. Beemer tried to force me into a game of tag, and I refused. I'd rather go eat.

No comments: