Monday, February 23, 2009

February 20, 2009

Guiness & Bear: We went on a walk with the sitter, it was very windy!! There was a lot of new smells traveling so we tried to smell the wind. We had a great walk and enjoyed sniffing every mail box.

Tank: What a wonderful morning walk. Well, almost perfect. I tried to hide my poo under a bush, but the sitter found it and took it. What kind of world is this? Oh Well, breakfast when I got back, so I can make more. A little chill, a lot of sun, and a breeze that is just right mix together for a very enjoyable walk. The sitter and I saw some strange sculptures on our walk. He tried to figure out what they are for. I already knew the answer, but the sitter wouldn't let me get close enough to act.

Zeus: I don't understand why all of my friends hide when the sitter comes by. Not only is he a really nice guy, plus he gives the best head scratches, but he also makes sure we have everything we need. More scratches for me I guess.

Sidney: Bleh! Medicine! At least I have some wet food to get the taste of those pills out of my mouth. Disgusting, however I feel healthy as a cat can!

Sasha: I watched closely as the sitter cleaned the litter and fed us. If only I could stand and had opposable thumbs, I would help out.

Raven: Today on our run I got a burr stuck in my foot. It hurt! But the sitter got it out, and everything was fine. The sitter made my foot feel all better.

Cooper: I love my new haircut, but I miss my fur coat. It's chilly outside! Raven and I ran well today though, and by the time we were home, the cold was a forgotten detail.

Calin: I watched the sitter make Cody's and my dinner from up on the cabinets. It was done just the way I like it. Then I got a chance to hang out with Calico for a little.

Calico: The sitter came in and surprised me. Once I saw my dinner in his hand I came out of hiding and said hello.

Duncan: Boy, we were surprised to see our sitter visit us today.

Charlotte: We went on a nice long walk after we ate our dinner. We were intrigued by a squirrel.


No comments: