Monday, February 9, 2009

February 7, 2009

Tybee, Grey, & Summer: Grey and I welcomed the sitter in. Grey got his insulin shot and said he wouldn't have known unless I had told him. The sitter was very gentle. Summer didn't want to come down, but we had a great time anyway.

Ernie: Both Bean and I were right at the door this morning, we both had to go pretty bad! I never would have believed the sitter that it was supposed to be as warm as it got today because it was still cold in the morning. But not too bad. When we made it back inside the sitter gave us each a cookie and then took turns giving us all over body scratches.

Bean: When we got outside it was good timing because me and Ernie went potty right away. We had to go! After getting back inside, I started barking at the door to the backyard like I wanted to be back outside but the sitter just gave me a cookie and scratched me all over. Well...that's not what i was trying to tell him but I'll take it anyways!

BB: I love how the sitter carries me outside everytime we go for a walk! Then I get outside and run around! I was especially active today! I kept running circles around the sitter and he had to keep up with me while I ran back and forth! It was chilly out, so I had to keep warm somehow!

Duff: I haven't seen the sitter in so long that I had to chew on his arm! I'm so excited! Let's go run!

Cooper: It was a great day for a run! The sitter tired us out, especially me! But I got a burst of energy when this big egret flew by! I wanted to catch it! -Raven

Rufus: The sitter woke me from my sleep, and after some stretches I made him rub my belly to make me hungry for dinner! And it worked! I inhaled it and then had a treat, it kind of tasted like there was a pill in there, though! Very sneaky. We then walked real far! The weather was really good, and the sitter said it reminded him of our walks in Forsyth a while back. I talked to some dogs along the way and even got to jog a little! Woof!

Benny: I became friends with our sitter real quick and then we went out for a nice long walk! It was such a nice night too! We peed on all the mailboxes we could find! And the sitter even kept up with us when we ran!

Desi: This new person scared me at first! I wouldn't stop barking, even for treats! But then Benny sat on the couch with him and I hopped up too and he ended up being very nice!

Zeus: The sitter walked in and said the building confused him a little bit but after thinking more like a hotel he figured it out! Good thing, too because we need some attention. Well...at least I need some attention. The sitter spent some time petting and scratching me before he scooped out our boxes and gave us more food and water.

DK: I was trying to be very sneaky and not let the sitter see me but I slipped up and he saw me running away. Darn, I was trying to be like Fluff. She was the master hider today!

Fluff :You might as well not even try. I'm like a shadow!

Mozart: I got to go out all by myself! I was nice and didnt growl when she picked me up. I can't help it if I am blind!

Frosty: I had dirt in leaves all in my hair! It was a nice pretty day and I couldn't help but get dirty!!

Indy: I was nice and calm sleeping on the couch most of the time.

Ori: I wanted to stay out with Mozart but the sitter had me come in so she could watch him better.

No comments: