Monday, August 10, 2009

July 8, 2009

Merton - I got bother my shots today, took em like a pro! Sam came around, meowing at the back door. The sitter went out to say hi but all he wanted to do was get inside!

Emmet - I didn't really want my shot today but the sitter said I needed it to keep strong so I let him give it to me in exchange for some extra cuddles!

Maddie - The sitter says I have such a big smile! He says it makes him laugh so I just kept on smiling the whole time!

Choppie - I escaped from my pen last night but the sitter put me back in there so I could eat. Breakfast was delicious!

Millie - The sitter came outside and I let out a biiiig meow and a huuuge stretch! He fed us both some tasty breakfast and gave us some good cuddles!

Emma - I love my brother! I eat his ears and chew on his cheeks and jump all over his head! He loves it! but then he accidentally steps on my paw and I cry! Hehe! Food time!

Eddie - I make some pretty crazy sounds when Emma tries to steal my soccer ball. She'll never get it away from me, I'm huge!

Tanya - I like to run all around all crazy like! After dinner I brought out my yellow dog and we played fetch for about 20 minutes. I could play fetch aaaall daaaay loooong!

Henry: I greeted the sitter at the door every time he came to take care of me today! I wasn't much interested in my dry food, but at night I devoured my wet food, then was ready for a walk! I took the sitter all around and I pointed out all the interesting scents I picked up! Let's go inside so I can get some brushing!

Maggie May: I'm so excited! It's time to eat! After inhaling that meal I'm ready to walk! I hope the sitter can keep up!

Decon: I was so happy to meet a new sitter! He took me for a real long walk and spent a few minutes out back with Winnie! She was so happy to get food and fresh cold water!

Maggie: I ran around all crazy again today! Then it started raining right before we came inside! The sitter got soaked, but I just got a little wet! Now let's play ball!

Rufus: We wouldn't eat our food for a while! We just looked at it! But the sitter waited for us, and in a few minutes we were hungry and ate it all down! Then we got our walk!

No comments: