Friday, August 28, 2009

8/28.Chevy&Stella:Mmm! Time for dinner and boy is it good. Stella only ate a little bit of her dry but all of her wet. I cleaned my entire bowl in a minute!

8/28 Jackie: I got ready for couch time after the food, litter, and water was taken care of. I think I could lay in her lap all day! That would be so much fun!

Bunny: I laid on the table watching Jacking and the sitter. I don't think Jackie likes me staring at her. I wasn't doing anything and she got scared!

Churchill: Sitter says I shed a lot! I said that it has to go somewhere! I did mostly just watched her, no following her around this time!

Cami: WOW! I love to keep the sitter from walking! That will teach her to give me medicine! I even tried to leave with her! I am the friendliest cat EVER!

No comments: