Monday, August 24, 2009

August 21, 2009

Colby: We were real good on our morning jog! We listened to the sitter very well, and had a bunch of fun too!

Churchill: The sitter thought that lump under the covers might be me, and it was! I came out to spend some time with him, even though he smells like dog!

Bruce: I ran and hid because the sitter dropped his keys by me and scared me! I know he wasn't trying to scare me though! Wouldn't work anyway! I'm a tough kitty!

Elephant: The sitter's here! Time to run circles around the living room to show how excited we are!

Chicken: A dachshund was walking at the same time as us today, and I tried to act tough, but Sam and Elephant dogs were real friendly with him!

Coal: We had an awesome game of soccer going today after we came in from our walk! Maggie even got in on it too! She's starting to understand the difference between soccer and fetch!

Debo: I've got wet dog syndrome! But it was so fun running through the rain! We went to the park but it was flooded so the sitter wouldn't let me in! No one else was there anyway!

Trixie: I was super friendly again today, of course! I let the sitter carry me all over and pet me while I purred and rubbed up against his face! And then when he tried to put me down I held on and made him carry me around longer! Purr!

Basha: The sitter couldn't find me for a while, and I was hiding right under his nose!

Toby: Every time this sitter comes over it storms real bad! Why does he bring rain with him? He knows cats don't like water!

No comments: