Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 10, 2009

Frankie: The sitter came over early this morning and took us for a walk down our dirt road and I ran through all the bushes and weeds that were way taller than me! I'm hardcore!

Eli: I was going crazy for my feather toy today! Then once I calmed down I sat down on the sitter's lap and got some much-needed attention!

Niffy: I eat so fast!

Snowflake: I didn't want to go for a walk today! It's too hot! But the sitter took me out back and once I finished my business we came back in and I got to cuddle!

Choppie: I had the backyard all to myself today! The other dogs went back inside after a little while! It was so peaceful!

Winston: We played fetch today! I'm the only one who wanted to play so I always get it first!

Chloe: The sitter rewarded me for my superior fetching abilities by playing more fetch with me! I could do this forever!

Cat: Feed me! Oh, this is delicious!

Mercedes: The sitter can barely keep up with me! It's too hot for him! Plus, I'm so fast! After we walked around the neighborhood a bit I took him back inside so we could cool down and I could get a treat!

Rufus - Martha and I don't know how to walk back to the house. We get all confused and pull every which way and sit down and it's just crazy! (We secretly know, we just like to give the sitter a hard time! : ) )

Martha - I let Rufus finish my dinner tonight even though the sitter said "Noooo!" I didn't mind at all, while he was chomping away, I was gettings cuddles!

Abraham - I'm out of food! That's okay, the sitter said he'll pick some up for tomorrow. We played more with that tail feather thing. I like to eat it.

Tank - You know, it's one thing to get outside and lay around in the nice sun, but to ask me to walk in it is another! Maybe if you offered a treat I'll follow you!

Eddie - The sitter and I went out so I could do all my business and then came in to play because it was just too hot! I get all happy when he says "Eddiiiiiie!" It's fun!

Emmet - Boy do we make some crazy sounds when we chase Maddie around! Everyone tried to eat my dinner tonight but the sitter stopped em! Then I got my shot!

Maddie - The sitter pat me on the bed and I went crazy rolling around! I also let the little ones chase me around all angrily, I just smile the whole time!

Choppie - The sitter made sure to give me some good cuddles and let me run around the with everyone else! He says I'm a little cutie!

No comments: