Monday, August 17, 2009

August 16, 2009

Stretch - This morning I was afraid of the steps. This afternoon I couldn't wait to get at 'em! The sitter thinks I'm just a little baby who wants to be carried!

Daisy - The sitter gave us all some good food but I only ate a little bit. I just wasn't hungry!

Winston - I wasn't as afraid of the sitter as usual and it didn't take long at all to get my leash on. I love going outside!

Rosebud - The sitter set out my food and I ate it right up! He gave me some treats tonight too! After dinner we sat in the living room and I got some cuddles!

Eli - I was all over the sitter! Give me cuddles! Give me cuddles! The sitter made sure our food and water was good even though you were home!

Niffy - I was really careful when the sitter opened up the door, prepared to run if Eli came in! I'm afraidn of him!

Elinor - I had no problem coming out for the sitter. He came a' calling and I came a' runnin'! He had lots of food and water food. And a couple cuddles too!

No comments: