Monday, August 17, 2009

August 15, 2009

Zeus - I was sitting on my castle when the sitter came in. He reported that the food was prepared, drinks were served, and the latrines were cleaned. Then cuddles!

The hiding kitties - Zeus thinks he's on top of the world but....but.... we were hiding under the couches and stuff so there!

Winston: I was happy to see the sitter! I'm not nervous around him at all anymore! I feel like walking!

Daisy: Stretch tries to steal all the attention from the sitter, but the sitter makes sure Winston and I get plenty of attention! I definitely need it!

Stretch: Winston scares away all the dogs that I wanted to play with in the park today! He's so crazy!

Armani: I was real playful today! I chased the sitter around the house! And then he chased me some! Then I played with some toys after I got carried around the house! He cleaned my eyes and nose too! I didn't like it, but I needed it!

Sam: Woof! Let's go for a walk! I feel like peeing on some plants!

Elephant: Everybody pile on the sitter! Lick his face!

Chicken: Please scratch my neck Mr. Sitter! Ah, thats the spot!

No comments: