Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 19, 2009

Trixie: The sitter carried me around today and I enjoyed the petting so much! Then once I had enough I got all riled up and started running all around the house crazily! It's a cat thing...

Basha: Please bring my food to me Mr. Sitter! I'd rather eat right in front of my cat tower! Yum! That was good! I'm going back to sleep now!

Debo - I saw two cats this morning. Not good. Not good. Well it was alright. I wanted to get at it though! The sitter said I could have a treat if I left it alone so I did!

Billy - I got some food, water, a clean litter box, and some cuddles... AND I TALKED REAL LOUD TO THE SITTER!

Tonya - I was feeling muuuch better today. No messes or anything. The sitter gave me dinner and then it was time to play! I brought out my yellow dog and tried to kill it!

Chicken - She carried me around a whole lot...its fun to carry me around! Our lights were off for a while, how dare they mess with our electricity! It came back in after a while!

Daisy - Such a hot day out there! I enjoyed the sun for a little while then decided to run inside and be upstairs with Harmon...too bad he can't roam around like me!

Yogi - I passed two dogs out there and I thought I was gonna cry! They were big enough to eat me, i'm sure of it! Once they passed me then I wanted to follow them!

No comments: