Friday, August 21, 2009

Billy: The sitter gave the birds more food so I could watch them all day! They were happy about that! Then it was time for me to ride around on the sitter's shoulder while he scratched my back! Purr!

Coal: This afternoon we got a short walk and I was real calm, but Maggie was real excited and played fetch with the sitter! Once we got back in I played ball a little, then needed some neck scratching!

Basha: The sitter was messing with me today! He kept circling my food bowl around my head! It smelled so good that I got excited and started eating it!

Trixie: I need attention Mr. Sitter! Pet me, and then we'll box for a little bit!

Molly: I was so excited to see the sitter that it took a while for him to get my leash on! Once he did we went for a walk, then we went out back for a while so I could get bellyrubs! I love bellyrubs!

Tonya - I wasn't feeling good again today. I left a little mess in the kitchen, not as bad as the other day though. The sitter just gave me dry food tonight. Despite my upset stomach, I was real happy to see the sitter and get some cuddles!

Coal - I told the sitter that I wanted to play with the ball but he said that we couldn't because I had to take it easy. Fooey! I'm fine! THROW THE BALL!

Maggie - The sitter calls me Little Miss Kisses because all I do is give kisses! But lets get serious, the sitter gave us dinner and it was good....HAHAHA more KISSES!

Debo - Dad was home but the sitter brought me out anyway. We went on a looong walk but it was kind of hot out and I threw up... But we came back for some fresh water and I felt better!

No comments: