Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 17, 2009

Maggie: I'm gonna slobber all over the sitter's face! Ah! He won't let me reach it with my big wet tongue! Guess I'll have to just lick all over his arms instead!

Coal: The sitter says I should be a goalie for a Dog Olympics soccer team! I love playing ball!

Raven: We both ran pretty slow today! It was kind of hot! I'm glad Cooper didn't run faster than me and make me look bad!

Depo: The dog park wasn't flooded anymore! There were a bunch of dogs there and I ran around a bunch with them, then we left and I ran around with the sitter for a little bit! And when we got back home I just plopped down on the floor!

Mattie: I didn't feel like walking today! I felt like running! I'm glad the sitter kept up with me! When we got back inside I still had enough energy to play with some toys!

No comments: