Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 24, 2009

Raven: We need to remember not to run full speed as soon as we get outside! Halfway through our jog Cooper and I are too tired to keep up with the sitter! We can't help it though! We get so excited when we first get outside!

Juno: Daisy is slowing us down! Her nose distracts her every five seconds! At least the sitter is more patient than me! I'm always ready to keep walking!
Snowflake: Woops! I pooped on the rug! And I pooped again as soon as we got outside! I felt much better after that and I was very excited to walk around! My tongue was hanging out and I had a big smile on my face the whole time!

Yogi: Too many things to sniff out there! Sitter had to pull me away from an ant bed...something those ants were eating looked tasty! hehe

Churchill: We both ran to the kitchen to see who was here! We followed her around and showed her where everything was, even the front door where the plants are.

Tonya: I was chasing my tail over and over again! It is so much fun! I enjoyed my food and playing with the sitter. I like to jump on her and lick her!

No comments: