Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August 18, 2009

Debo - The sitter walked me to the park and every time I thought we were going to the dog park but noooo. Grrr! The sitter made sure to give me extra cuddles and some treats to make me feel better! Breakfast and dinner too!

Coal - We went for a short walk this afternoon like you asked. We did out business though and then came back in so I could ask the sitter to through the ball!

Maggie - Foood! Coal's a slow eater but not me! I woofed mine down real quick then went over to give the sitter a bunch of kisses!

Mattie - I found a smell today that I loved so much I just haaad to roll around in it! We came back in for cuddles as usual!

Billy - I didn't meow for the sitter or anything today!...Lies! I admit it! All Lies! The sitter still gave me some delicious tuna though!

Tonya - Uh oh. I was not feeling good at all today. I threw up on my bed and made a mess in the kitchen. Sorrrrry! The sitter cleaned it up then gave me cuddles to make me feel better

No comments: