Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 11, 2009

Rufus - I spit my pill out at first but the sitter found it and put back in the bowl with out my knowing and I ate it down! Tasty good, tasty great!

Martha - Sometimes when I walk I like to stop and wiggle my head out of my collar then sit down. Just a little something I like to do!

Abraham - The sitter picked up some new food for me! I went to town on it as soon as he put it down and after He gave me a good brushing. Lots of fur!

Eddie - The sitter and I went outside so I could do all my business but it was too hot to hang out so we came back in. The sitter gave me some fresh water too! I brought my squirrel out and when he tried to take it I growled, for fun though!

Chloe - I could chase that ball all day long! I'm pretty good at it! We came in after and the sitter gave me lots of food! Yummy!

Emmet - I had to yell at someone for trying to take my food! We all love each other though! I got my shot and it hurt a tiny bit but the sitter rubbed my neck for me and I felt better!

Maddie - Bark bark bark! I'm always so happy and running around like a nut! I hog up all the cuddles too!

Choppie - I always escape my little pen! The sitter puts me in there and I push my way out and the sitter gives me cuddles! hehe! He'll never keep me in there! Freedom!

Yogi - It is so hot out there but I enjoyed it anyway. I saw a friend of mine out there but I don't think she likes me too much! Oh well!

Jackie - I can always hear the sitter when she comes in, in the mornings and I tell her to hurry up and let me out! I go to my table and I wait until the sitter is on the couch and I jump in her lap!

Bunny - I am always very awake in the mornings. I don't always like Jackie getting near my sitter, I want her all to myself. I laid on the table and watched her have Jackie in her lap...i'm not much a lap kitty.

KittyDog - I love to jump on the table and get brushed over and over again! Everytime I go to my fridge and get my food then I jump on the table...I love clam juice too but nothing is better than being brushed!

Armani - I said hello to the sitter over and over again...I wanted to play chase right away! That is a very fun game! She looked at my food bowl and saw that I like to dump a lot of it out just for fun. I haven't figured out how to get it back in the bowl...oops!

No comments: