Monday, August 17, 2009

August 14, 2009

Billy Bob: The sitter and I watched the birds out the window, and I sang to them, but the sitter said it scared them away! Why would the birds be scared of a cat? Plus, my singing is beautiful! Meow!

Snowflake: I walked for a while again today! I didn't go too far though! I just went in a big circle and took my time to sniff out the best place to take a poo!

Zeus - I was hanging out in the kitchen when the sitter came by. I gave him a short hi then went for my cuddles. I love 'em!

The hiding kitties - He saw us scatter and hide when he came in but he didn't come looking for us. What's he gettin' at? We're on to him. In the mean time though We'll eat all the food he left for us! Thanks!

Maddie - Everyone was beating up on me as always. I loved it! I got my dinner and I love dinner too!

Emmet - I really didn't want to get my shot today. I squirmed away at the last minute and the sitter didn't know if he got it all in or not so he gave me some extra treats.

Choppie - I'm always hopping around, running away from all the ruckus. But I love getting cuddles and eating dinner!

No comments: