Friday, August 14, 2009

August 13, 2009

Snowflake: The sitter came in and woke me up, then I laid on him for a while before I decided to surprise him by walking real far! I went all the way down the street, and didn't even have the sitter carry me! Then I went back inside for some neck scratching!

Billy Bob: Hello Mr. Sitter! I hope you're a good listener, because I've got a lot to say today! The only things that get me quiet are wet food and quality petting! Meow!

Zeus - I came out and said Hi as usual. I watched from afar at first but then I remembered the sitter and came out. No one else wanted to come out so I grabbed all the cuddles!

The Hidin' Kitties - The sitter always gives us a ton of food and water and cleans our box. We'll come out later to inspect the work!

Tank - The sitter saw your note and looked and me and said "I bet you can't go outside and pee!" I had to put him in his place so I marched right out and I did him one better, I pooped too! So Ha! Lunch is always tasty too!

Chloe - There's happy dogs and then there's HAPPY dogs and I'm the HAPPIEST dog there is! I ran outside despite the rain and did all my biz and came in for cuddles!

Maddie - I made everyone so excited we basically all peed in the kitchen! It wasn't just my fault, it was raining outside too! The sitter made sure to lay down some fresh newspaper for us!

Emmet - Foooood! I love food! I scarfed my dinner right down and then got up on the table for my shot! Yuck! My shot is not something I like! : )

Choppie - The sitter put a pad in my little castle for me too. He didn't want me to make it all gross by using the floor. Thanks sitter!

No comments: